Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Topics: 75

Is it just me...

Or are all these manufacturers making "folding" phones, missing the obvious..
Wouldn't a folding clamshell just be so much more appealing with the ever increasing screens we have?

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 661

Re: Is it just me...

Not sure @viridis

I'm really not into folding phones at all, so for me it wouldn't matter if it was like a book or clamshell.

I'll stick with what I know and love... Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 79
Kudos: 1,040
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 110

Same here. I want to see my screen all the time my phone is on, not hide it.

Samsung may be bringing out a folding phone but I don't want it however it folds.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Community Manager

It's quite interesting to see what the different manufacturers are doing with this new type of phone! 

@Chris_K shared some first-hand comments and pictures from MWC 2019 on the unveiled foldable phones here, I thought you might be interested in some of the things he saw and shared. slight smile 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 10-16 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature