O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Huawei p9 nougat update

Its March.... any further news on this?

Do the O2 tech people look at this forum? Surely they could give us some pointers as to whats happening with this update?

Topics: 495
Solutions: 9,578

No
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Topics: 622

I will just tag @Chris_K into the thread again as its a month since he last updated info here..

*The Game Is On*

Tagged him on the 24th. 3 tags in total now you'd think a response at least even if no more updates?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Topics: 622

@MI5 wrote:
Tagged him on the 24th. 3 tags in total now you'd think a response at least even if no more updates?

Agree Rich. Must be frustrating for those with P9's Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Yup for sure.

Currently using:
iPhone7 (EE)

Come on  please @Chris_K, just give us an update as to whats happening. 

Glad to see im not the only excited / inpatient one.

You're never alone here mate.

Currently using:
iPhone7 (EE)

[ Edited ]

@AbuSalem wrote:
Glad to see im not the only excited / inpatient one.

LOL, O2 are taking their time with releasing this...

However, they know that 99% of their customers are oblivious to the fact that an update is pending...
And they dont care about the remaining 1% who are Anxious and/or impatient and/or technolphiles....