cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, confused new O2 customer buying OP3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've put in the details of my debit card and whatnot and they sent me an email confirming it is being processed but surely by now it would have been processed? I'm really paranoid and I can't even find an email customer services, the phone support was useless because I'm deaf as a bat so please help me out here. If anything I'd like to know how long it takes to process and if its actually processing.

I've even checked "My O2" and it shows that it registers no product purchased, so I'm trying to understand how I bother cancelling this whole mess. I don't want to go in debt as you can see my reasoning.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I see you have edited your post to say you have checked My O2...so I would give customer services a call in the link I provided. If you have hearing problems then you could use live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There is a number here if you want to phone and speak to someone. http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/unlocking-an-o2-mobile-to-use-on-a-different-network

You can also check the status of your order via My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I would say unless they have had more stock in the One Plus 3 is currently out of stock

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah on my O2 it's blank and when I try to log in it asks for a number to send a text to and I wasn't given one I checked my emails and all I've got is a processing order thing and theres no way for me to get back at them without using telephone and it's too hard for me to use with my hearing.
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I see you have edited your post to say you have checked My O2...so I would give customer services a call in the link I provided. If you have hearing problems then you could use live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
They are waiting for stock to arrive.
No orders will be processed until o2 have phones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

....and unfortunately there is no email address for customer service. Now, to me, 2 people employed to answer email queries surely won't cost O2 that much?

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

....and unfortunately there is no email address for customer service. Now, to me, 2 people employed to answer email queries surely won't cost O2 that much?

It wouldn't cost much to employ 2 people @jonsie but I think they would be drowned in the deluge of emails received?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Fully employed and 120% efficient...isn't that how businesses should be run rather than farm everything out? Oh, I forget, this is the 'modern' way...

Message 8 of 8