Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet access

My internet signal strength is very strong but my phone won't connect to my broadband. It keeps coming up Unable to connect to priority just now. It is happening more and more frequently. I have reset my plusnet on the phone a couple of times. It hel...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s8

Not that impressed with the overall look of the s8. Looks quite dull and boring...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nougat update

Another week another weekless update of the much anticipated nouget firmware come on get a grip how long does it take to release it ?????????????

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 7.0 update

Hi Both my fiance and my friend have the same phone, s7 edget, both have had the 7.0 update. I keep checking manually and it says that my phone is currently updated (6.0.1) and can't find anything else, anyone else had this issue if so how can I fix ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I lost my phone at the weekend and need a new sim card sent to me my phone number is [Removed]. [Removed] I would like to keep my current number please but will need the current sim de-activated and a new one issued for the same number. You can call ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone insurance

I bought a sony xperia m4 aqua and it hasn't been a year yet, but it she's to have water damage even though it class to be waterproof. I can't seem to find the reciept but i have emails from O2 from when i bought the phone.Is it possible to take it t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Router

Hello there can anyone if its possible to provide me with a 4G Router that would provide a "true" external IP number. So i can then forward the ports as normal to use a remote station of radio over the internet.

Mitch_2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos