Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge

For those interested, Samsung have begun a preview program for Mashamallow on the S6 and S6 Edge. To join you must have a Samsung Account, then download the "Galaxy Care" application from the Google Play store (it can also be found in Galaxy Apps) an...

Unable to download MMS messages from O2?

All I get is a yellow box with a download button on it, when when I click it, it tries to load and it doesn't. I have no idea how to get it to work? Any help would be appreciated. I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android bug concern ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37005226

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy A5 2016 Marshmallow Update

Samsung has already released the Marshmallow update for the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. I've been waiting ages for this yet still no update from O2. Is there any information regarding this or a way to check when the update will be released by O2?

Resolved! O2 Open Discount Scheme

Can anybody provide an honest answer regarding whether they think or now of the O2 Open Discount Code being applied to the new Samsung Flagship, the Galaxy Note 7 within its first 28 Days of launch? Not sure whether to risk pre-ordering at the last m...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network

Hi there, For the past week I have been having problem using my phone due to "No Network Connection, No signal found for mobile networks". Today, Thursday 18th August 2016, I have been unable to make calls and when I receive an incoming call the call...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with receiving texts

Having an issue with my phone where I am not receiving some texts. Seems to be roughly 1 out of 20 texts not being received... These have been from numerous people from numerous networks. This has been happening for approx 3 weeks now. I have spoken ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Dropping out - LG G3

For the past week or so I've been experiencing issues with my Wi-Fi dropping on my phone. The Wi-Fi shows its connected and then once I start firing up apps it vanishes completely and then eventually comes back. Sometimes it happens immediately, some...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap for change of tariff only??

Hey Everyone, I changed my pay monthly tariff and received a new sim. do I need to switch it out with my old one even though the old one works with the new tariff?? FYI I haven't changed my phone just the tariff Thanks Eihei

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos