cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Wildfire

Anonymous
Not applicable

im having 2 issues with my HTC on o2.first is mms and internet. followed the instructions to manually install , got to final part of accepting settings and the application locked up.now i cant get into it,everytime i try it comes up with error message "the application settings(process com.android.settings)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again" and a force close button...which ive pushed and tried 8-10 times,also tried clearing in "manage apps" have two programs of that description running and both will only allow me to force close as an option and it doesnt work.Secondly i have a poor signal , could this be down to those settings ?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right , did a hard reboot on start up settings , it asked me if i wanted network provider internet and/or wifi ...or just wi fi ...i chose first one .....and bizarelly my phone is ready to send MMS and browse internet automatically and with no need to manually install settings ???!!! but thanks everyone for your help and input , now im off to try and get my phone back to its custom state!

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Glad you got sorted.
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145869 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28026 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Right , did a hard reboot on start up settings , it asked me if i wanted network provider internet and/or wifi ...or just wi fi ...i chose first one .....and bizarelly my phone is ready to send MMS and browse internet automatically and with no need to manually install settings ???!!! 

Indeed, as I said it would on the previous page.... wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 13