cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Wildfire S

Anonymous
Not applicable

My mobile keeps switching off and when i switch it back on i have to reset my time and date, plus it keeps saying empty battery even though its usually full, it can also take upto 24 hrs to charge! i've only had the phone for 12 months, can anyone help or should i just take into o2 to check it...?

Its frustating as im disabled and rely on my phone if i need any help and have to call family.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Only thing you can try is doing a factory reset. This will remove all your user data and apps so back up the phone first. If it is still playing up I would take it in to O2 to be looked at as it may be faulty.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Only thing you can try is doing a factory reset. This will remove all your user data and apps so back up the phone first. If it is still playing up I would take it in to O2 to be looked at as it may be faulty.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, i will try that and let you know

Message 3 of 3