cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play Store

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have a samsung galaxy s6 128gb and noticed that the google play store is very laggy when browsing through the main app page but when i scroll through the my apps section of the google play store it is not laggy, it is only when scrolling through the homepage of the google play store or even music, movies or games section, i tried uninstalling the google play store updates to see if that fixed things which it did but then i was forced to reupdate the google play store on my s6 again which resulted the store becoming laggy again, i'm guessing this is an update issue with the play store but i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this with the s6

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try clearing the cache for the play store all
Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144317 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I've tried my Note 4. Z1 and Leagoo, all Ok.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no problems on my Galaxy A5, my missus doesn't have any problems either, she uses an S6 Edge

Message 14 of 16

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

How has the store been on your mobile since you posted here?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope still same, done everything i know to fix it, clearing cache and data, uninstalled to factory google play app. It works fine when i uninstall the update but once the google play store is updated to the latest version 6.0.5 i have lag on the play store 😕 I'm just going to wait and see if a google play store update fixes it when the next update is pushed
Message 16 of 16