Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I got my daughter an iPhone 5se for her 18th birthday on contract but I had to put down a deposit that I was told I would receive it back after 3 payments but I am unsure how I get it back does anyone have any advice plzzz

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Currently on Contract, once it ends what are my options?

Hi, so I got the Samsung S5 on a 24-month contract deal, now when it gets to around the 22nd May 2017 that will be the end of the contract. This is my first time having a contract phone so I'm still unsure on what my options will be at that point bes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop employees dialling 0845

Is there a way I can block empoyees from dialling 0845 numbers on their work phones?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G4 - switching to mobile data from WiFi

I've tried several ways to fix this, and looked for answers on lots of different forums but with no joy.Basically when I leave a WiFi connection it takes an age to connect to mobile data.Airplane mode on/off and restarting phone usually work, but not...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No SMS/MMS after 5.1.1 update Nexus 9 Lte

So I've spent way too much time trying to figure this out. I have N9 Lte - all working fine until 5.1.1 update effectively killed SMS and MMS completely - nothing works, not reciving or sending. I've tried sideloading G Messenger, GoSMS and a few oth...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign Simcard

Hello, I have recently moved to Guangzhou China, bringing my Samsung Galaxy phone with me. The company whom I work for has kindly given me a local chinese simcard, however, I have been unable to use this simcard when I inserted it into my phone. I wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Show password'

HiI'm not happy that there is a 'show password' option when I sign into sensitive websites (it seems to negate the whole point of a password in the first place). Is it possible for this option to be removed in case my phone falls into the wrong hands...

Info1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus Phones

HiI've noticed that o2 have started offering the OnePlus3 phones on contract.Does anyone know if the o2 stores are also selling them sim free?If yes, will the dual sim option be available in the UK?ThanksE

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Water damaged Samsung Galaxy s6

Hi there, have left my Galaxy s6 on a window sill which, come the morning was full of water! Phone had been sat in it for i don't how long. Wasn't working in the morning so plugged my charger in and it started to work again, temporarily though! The s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos