Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! finger print

can anyone tell me..finger print locked out after 10 goes..cannot remember password...phone now gone to emergency calls only ..cant get into anything...is there landline number for 02..to sort it out or can i do it online..feeling stressed now..been ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

mms sending

i cant send a picture through mms, i have done active to 2020 but still not working, anyone help??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgusted with Phone repair

Basically i sent my phone into repair and surprise surprise anovo said it was water damage but im sending it off to lg i recieved it back today, when i sent it off it had a tempered glass screen protector and a good case on it but now they arent on i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

Iv had my lg g3 for 8 months almost.after 6 months the battery wasent charging now my earphone whole isn't connecting .and my back light is not working.I have the receipt.as my consumer rights is it true I am entitled for an exchange/new phone? I pai...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S6 "Micro Updates"

As alot of you know there are going to be Micro Updates (firmware updates) to the galaxy S6 in the coming months - the first one is to sort out the RAM management - 2nd one is an update with fingerprint and other improvements. Let us know in the comm...

• 208 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 - Battery short life

I just got an S5 about two days ago but the battery seems to have a very short life span. I must have charged it four times already. I was down to 17% earlier and it said I had 1 hour and 20 minutes left in the battery usage. This compared to a guy o...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a Sony Xperia E3

Is there any way to delete the apps that come with the phone so I can create more space?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I have spent the last hour trying to report a lost phone. The ficticious 24 hour help line tells me that it is closed! The live chat is seemingly dead saying that everyone is too busy to talk to me. I hereby serve notice that I am not responsible for...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos