Did you mean: 

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

How's that for a snazzy title? 😉

You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-out here but you too can keep your eyes peeled on the latest info here, direct from the horses mouth so to speak > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

You can also check out the updates and changes that you'll notice once you upgrade from Sense 5.5 to 6 here > http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

Fan of HTC's Sense? Looking forward to the update?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
4.42 is still the latest firmware.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 21 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonder if this update will just pop up tonight at middnight or will just appear sometime tomorrow? That's if it appears at all tongue

Message 22 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Allegedly it's 9am tomorrow, but it's all dependant on network provider, serial number etc etc as not all phones will get it tomorrow apparantly as the rollout has to be staggered.

I would say if your are unlocked you stand the best chance tomorrow.

I was on earlier with O2 live chat & they confirmed tomorrow in line with HTC but i really would not take that as gospel from them but fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky ones that gets it.....

Message 23 of 74

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
9.00am was correct.
Downloading now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 24 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I can confirm i have the latest software update prompt & I am with O2.

Have to wait till tonight though to download it as at work with no WIFI. Download a bit big for my data plan Smiley LOL

Message 25 of 74

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry i'm a bit late to the party this morning but yep, this bad boy is now rolling out so keep an eye out for it winging to your device 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 26 of 74

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

2014-06-11 08.30.35.png

2014-06-11 08.30.53.png

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 27 of 74

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
I hope no one was hoping to keep the live weather wallpaper 😞

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 28 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can just look out the window for that Smiley Very Happy

Not the end of the world for me

Are you impressed with the rest of it?

Message 29 of 74

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

It's quick and slick. Blinkfeed has many more feeds now.
I've used a load of battery but the screen's been on for the past 2 hours whilst I've been playing with it.
All your ringtone and notification sounds will change depending on theme and your original settings aren't saved so you'll need to set them all up again to personal preferences, but overall it looks like a nice update.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 30 of 74