cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s3 - no 3G connection - is this only an 02 problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Galaxy s3 - cannot connect to 3G, had 5 02 guru's, phoned helpdesk twice and it works for an hour or so and then shuts down.  Anyone else experienced this.  The last 02 operative told me I needed a new phone as there was something wrong with mine.  How do I get them to send me a new one.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149326 Posts
  • 655 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Call 202 from your phone if contract or 4445 if PAYG.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149326 Posts
  • 655 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
You need to speak to the people who told you your phone needed replacing.....!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

That'll be 02 help desk then.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149326 Posts
  • 655 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Call 202 from your phone if contract or 4445 if PAYG.
Message 4 of 4