Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 wifi calling

Irish_canuck
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all got my new s10 the other day activated wifi calling on my account and was working fine. Just stopped working randomly and the option now removed. I've reset the network settings and restarted the phone without resolve. Working fine then just stopped. Running latest XEU firmware.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Occasionally there are network glitches with wifi calling.
Give it an hour then reboot phone and it will probably come back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi @Irish_canuck, we've identified an issue with 4G Calling for a small number of customers. From what you've mentioned above, it sounds like you may be impacted by it, so I wanted to let you know we’re working on it and hope to have a resolution in place soon. You’ll still be able to make calls as normal over 2G and 3G.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 5

Irish_canuck
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks Chris for the quick response.
Message 4 of 5

Robin
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Was this problem resolved? Just wondered as i appear to have the same issue, S10 o2 in store purchased on contract up to date correct firmware etc. etc. All wifi calling options have disappeared from the phone, in store can't help say it must be Samsung software issue.
Message 5 of 5