cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 open firmware update

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just pluged my phone into kies tonight and it says there is a firmware update. Am already running 4.3. Anyone else had this update?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boooooo Boooooo disappointing
Message 11 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Can't see a changelog for it yet but it was only released 18 hours ago so something should be posted soon....
Still 4.3 tho.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know it's off topic but do you know rich when note3 will get kit kat sim free obviously
Message 13 of 19

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Can't see a changelog for it yet but it was only released 18 hours ago so something should be posted soon....
Still 4.3 tho.....

XDA is saying, better battery life, better camera quality and wifi stability fix.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I know it's off topic but do you know rich when note3 will get kit kat sim free obviously

Within the next 2 weeks for International versions (Country by Country roll out)...

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry does that mean uk in 2 weeks
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

so if battery life and wifi is ok not worth updating if kitkat will be out in next 4 weeks or so

Message 17 of 19

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry does that mean uk in 2 weeks

No it means they will start the roll out country by country - They don't say which ones get it first.......

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Poland has got it already apparently so uk must be next wink
Message 19 of 19