cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note can't connect to wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone no longer connects to wifi. It has been this way for nearly 2 months now. Going in store they couldn't help and told me to try the customer services line, who in turn told me to go in store.

I updated the phones software from android 4.1.0 to 4.1.2 as per the o2 release, and since then, nothing. It is stuck at "turning on"...doing hard reboot, safe mode reboot, samsung kies restore, nothing has worked. The O2 update for this has broken my wifi. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It still may be worth contacting Samsung and ask how much a diagnostic is, and or if their IT teams are aware of a solution.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

If your phone is within warranty then contact the phone manufacturer to ask them to look at the handset for you.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/location/supportServiceLocation.do?page=SERVICE.LOCATION

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately it is out of warranty by 4 months. Seems like it is a common issue also.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

It still may be worth contacting Samsung and ask how much a diagnostic is, and or if their IT teams are aware of a solution.

Message 4 of 4