Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does 02 have an email address please?

AuraTodd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just viewed my bill and it's ££20.29, I was told that it would only be £18.50..  Can anyone explain this to me and does 02 have an email and customer services tel so I can contact them please? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Is this your first bill?
If so it will be slightly higher as you are charged for the first 2 days and then your monthly bill is produced.
Next month it will be correct and you only pay for charges outside your allowance such as mms and calling 0845/0870 numbers.
Download the My O2 app. No charges at all, free over WiFi and uses a little of your data allowance when not on wifi.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @AuraTodd

Unfortunately O2 do not have email support, but you can use web chat for your query.

Also if you login to my O2, do you have any additional charges, any call outside your inclusive allowance?MMS? Those are the usual reasons why your bill is higher than usual. Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 2 of 14

AuraTodd
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does that mean if I log into my 02 on my phone, I am charged for it?  I tried chat once and waited thirty minutes then gave up.

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not at all! What I meant was you can see what you have been charged for when you login on my O2.

It will tell you what caused those extra charges .on your bill. slight_smile

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
You won't be charged for logging in to your myo2, contact customer services on 202 & speak to an advisor
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2  on a PC and login there - you can download the my o2 app but this will use data if you are not on wifi. 

You most probably have a few chargable texts/calls etc that are outside of you allowance. There are some items, particularly MMS messages that fall outside of you monthly allowance. You can see what these charges are at MyO2.

Message 6 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Is this your first bill?
If so it will be slightly higher as you are charged for the first 2 days and then your monthly bill is produced.
Next month it will be correct and you only pay for charges outside your allowance such as mms and calling 0845/0870 numbers.
Download the My O2 app. No charges at all, free over WiFi and uses a little of your data allowance when not on wifi.
Message 7 of 14

AuraTodd
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is my first bill, what is mms please?

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AuraTodd wrote:

This is my first bill, what is mms please?

That probably explains it the first bill is always a bit higher as it has a few days before the bill is generated - you next bill will be as expected.

MMS is picture messages you send like a text.

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

picture messaging.

Have you found what the Additional charges are ? If it is your first bil, like @jonsie said, it can be that your were charged the usual month in advance and the 2/3 days that you have used your phone from ,since you have been connected.

In the description does it show a charge for one month line rental and then on a different line, a charge just for a few days (you will have the dates that you are being charged for to confirm this)?

Message 10 of 14