cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Information help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

S8+_LI (2).jpgAnyone able to shed some light on this?

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use dpd often myself and I've known to wake up to notifications that have happened overnight telling me my 1 hour delivery slot that day. I have hope they will all be here tomorrow wink

Message 21 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If not then I am sure someone will forward it on to you, should only cost around £7 for Next Day Special Delivery. Hardly the end of the world to wait an extra day or so right?
Message 22 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chippie wrote:
If not then I am sure someone will forward it on to you, should only cost around £7 for Next Day Special Delivery. Hardly the end of the world to wait an extra day or so right?

Not as simple as that, dont really trust the receptionists that are in charge of my post. They take 45mins to respond to the fire alarm going off! And the reason why i preorderd so early was because i knew it was going to be tight with time

Message 23 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had so little communication from a phone company!

Message 24 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
This is o2, get used to it..
Tracking can be updated at anytime tonight.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please be patient. It's not even due to be released until Friday 

Message 26 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@chippie wrote:

Not as simple as that, dont really trust the receptionists that are in charge of my post. They take 45mins to respond to the fire alarm going off! And the reason why i preorderd so early was because i knew it was going to be tight with time

? Surely they will not steal post, especialy something they have had to sign for. Still, if that is the case then just have it sent to the local Post Office to only be collected by yourself with ID or by Courier with a set delivery time so you can receive it personally. My point being that there is always a solution and a way you can get it forwarded on to you 🙂 

Message 27 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a chat with them. After a little digging, the lady confirmed that if you ordered before the 12th you will defo have the handset tomorrow (20th) She said that the carrier details may not even update until the morning with a rough time slot etc. but that all orders prior to the 12th are being shipped out for delivery tomorrow. 

Message 28 of 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Relax, I'm sure you'll all get your iPhones as expected. This is normal.
Message 29 of 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Is it just me or are people's tolerance levels down year on year? I would hate to see them with a real crisis on their hands. Just so we are clear, this is a new mobile phone, it isn't loss of limb, life or something that will improve your lifestyle in ways unimaginable because it's Nougat and not Marshmallow? Incidentally I upgraded to Nougat 2 weeks ago.... Who would have known? Little difference in performance or layout no matter which expert tells you different. People you need to wait patiently in this mad, must have now, mindset we are stuck in.
Message 30 of 58