cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why am I paying for 3GB but only getting 1GB?
Message 1 of 48
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146903 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Then it's nothing to do with pro-rata allowances.
It sounds like you have been put on the wrong tariff so call CS as above to discuss.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

MI5
  • 146903 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
No idea as we can't see your account so best to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 124193 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Not sure. What tariff are you on and have you changed it recently?

It could be something to do with your anniversary date. Probably need to ring customer services 202 for contract 4445 payg  http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You can also check your balances via My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you only recently signed up to O2 or upgraded?

If so, this is normal as you will be on pro-rata billing (i.e part allowance between bill date and start date). Once you reach your bill date, you should have your full 3GB entitlement

Message 4 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I was getting my contract I saw that my tariff was unlimited minutes and calls and 3GB but now I just checked my O2 and seen it says 1GB of data
Message 5 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When I was getting my contract I saw that my tariff was unlimited minutes and calls and 3GB but now I just checked my O2 and seen it says 1GB of data

Your unlimited minutes and texts cannot be pro-rata as they are unlimited. Your 3GB data allowance will be pro-rata which is why you only have 1GB this month.

On your bill date (which should be on your paperwork) you will get your full 3GB data.

Message 6 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
What does that mean exactly?
Message 7 of 48

MI5
  • 146903 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
When did you start your contract?
Message 8 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
March this year
Message 9 of 48

MI5
  • 146903 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Then it's nothing to do with pro-rata allowances.
It sounds like you have been put on the wrong tariff so call CS as above to discuss.
Message 10 of 48