cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader unlock on Sony Xperia S with ICS 6.1.A.0.453

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. Is there a way of unofficially unlocking the bootloader of a Sony Xperia S Locked to O2, Bootloader Unlock Not Allowed phone? Many thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I take it you have seen this & also read the warnings from Sony?

http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm interested whether anyone's found a method of unlocking the bootloader from a locked phone not useless warnings!

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its easy to unlock a locked boot loader IF you know where to find the information on how to do it BUT with that attitude I just cant be bothered with helping you.

Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Its easy to unlock a locked boot loader IF you know where to find the information on how to do it BUT with that attitude I just cant be bothered with helping you.

Agreed, some people don't deserve good advice. Try google!

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked a simple question and what do I get...totally unhelpful answers to questions I didn't ask. If you can answer the question then great and you have my thanks. But if you can't then do me a favour and use someone elses thread to increase the amount of your competely non-helpful posts!!

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as I know if on the service menu it says 'Bootloader unlock allowed : No' As it does in mine you can't unlock it yet.

Still waiting for a method if any of the other posters know of a way and would like to point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

PM me if you like 😉
Message 7 of 7