cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing voicemail from another phone without code

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is broke! the sim was cut down to fit the Galaxy S3 and I can't get it to work in a replacement phone, how can I access my voicemail messages from another phone or landline? I've read that I need a code/default code but I never set one, I can't text whatever the number is as the phone doesn't work and I'm struggling to find my box of tricks with the instructions etc that came with the phone! It's regarding a job offer and some idiot dropped her phone, they have got my landline but just in case. These are desperate times I don't want to risk it! Thank you slight_smile

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very vague, I'm sure you have to use your mobile sim to set it up.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

That's what I have always understood, otherwise anyone could do it and change the voicemail pin and listen to your messages. Sure it has to be done from the mobile when you first set it up.

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're all very right - I must have changed the pin when I set up my phone - I don't know how long I've had that number 7/8 years? Obviously can't remember seeing as I didn't know how to access it! Spoke to o2 and they have reset my pin for me so we're all changed and good to go! Thanks guys slight_smile

Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Great news, thanks for letting us know wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

jonsie
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send a tweet to the Daily Mail, they do it all of the time.

(allegedly)

Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Send a tweet to the Daily Mail, they do it all of the time.

(allegedly)

Stand by for the legal writsSmiley Very Happy Good job you added the disclaimer!

Message 17 of 17