Did you mean: 

02 app never displays properly

cbcbc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I recently switched to 02 and downloaded the app on my phone but it never displays my data allowance or usage i have to ring daily to see what i've used. I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times has anyone any advice please ?

Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@cbcbc 

You can check this site to save calling (It doesn't use your data but you must be on O2 network, not wifi)

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

However, I guess the issue with your app is account related so call customer service to reset your account.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@cbcbc 

You can check this site to save calling (It doesn't use your data but you must be on O2 network, not wifi)

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

However, I guess the issue with your app is account related so call customer service to reset your account.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

cbcbc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the advice i will try asking them to reset it as when i view online it also says "it can't be displayed"

Message 3 of 3