Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

5G simcard issues

Hi,I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 + and previously had a 4G sim card in with no issues regarding reception. I now have had a 5G sim card installed and I'm lucky if I get 1 bar of signal. I have tried to contact O2 to no avail. I need to get this sorted ...

StuartG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 1 II users - Don't forget to multi task.

I've been using the extra width to watch 16:9 content and then use the extra space for another app. You can multi task using the multi window app shortcut or you can press the square icon at the bottom right and press the logo of the apps you have lo...

Meaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

Goog Pixel 4a pre-orders

Hey, As its been confirmed o2 will be selling the Pixel 4a, does anyone know if/when they will be allowing pre-orders? Thanks

Sherlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free wireless headphones and ear buds

Bought s20 and it said free wireless headphones and earbuds. Got a leaflet for the earbuds but how do i claim the headphones. Cannot ever get connected to live chat and cannot find any information about the headphones.Help appreciated thank you

Wayne83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free whatsapp to some

I am having problems trying to sort out my whatsapp,I cannot get it to be free, the only way I can use it is to use my data allowance, Ive been told it should be free but mines not, a previous forum member suggested the settings need to be changed, I...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Headphone Offer

I signed up for the pre order of the Sony Xperia II after seeing the free headphone offer. Unfortunately I have found this impossible to claim. I waited the 14 days and then contacted the managing site as it still would not allow me to claim. 3rd tim...

Note 20 / 20Ultra pre order thread.

Who has bitten after the unpacking event?I have a White N20U with the buds live on order.Was hoping they would somehow work their magic and fit a spen into the fold2, but alas the N20U will have to do.Not had a white phone since my beast of a Galaxy ...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big red block on note 10

My screen is suddenly covered over two thirds with a big red block. I have not dropped the note10 plus. How do I get rid of it?

LJC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! conference calls on my Samsung S10

I am getting very frustrated as I cannot make conference calls on my Samsung S10 can anyone help? [Edit: topic title clarified]

Resolved! Xperia 1 ii alarm not sounding

When I set an alarm and choose a sound I can hear it. The alarm then counts down but when the set time is reached there is no sund. I can play music, YouTubes etc with no sound issue. What might be going wrong?