Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus discount

Does anyone know if I leave Disney plus on auto renewal will i automatically get the £2 discount applied or do I need to do this separately as in do I need cancel the subscription & re add it to qualify for the discount? I have asked on support but i...

Soo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only not confirmed

Iv placed an order for a sim only deal yesterday (9/08/21) and havnt received order confirmation or any other type of email have also checked spam and junk and nothing there. Have no credit to call customer service so stuck in a rut can anyone help

Resolved! Cannot receive texts

Cannot receive texts. I can make calls and receive calls. I can send texts but cannot receive texts from people, only some texts from O2. Even I changed SIM card fo new one, still cannot receive texts. Even I insert SIM card to different mobiles prob...

Resolved! 02 Wifi!

I don't have 02 wifi on my list and cannot find any help on how to get it - it doesn't appear on my list of networks - anyone able to advise ..?

MW21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked calls

Hi I need some advice my calls have been blocked even though my bill isn't due. Livechat advised I needed to contact the payment team to lift the ban.the issue is I am currently self isolating with my son and have no access to another phone i explain...

Wazzang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alarm

Hi iam getting pay as u go sim for my Akram system I will get text alarts the pack says I need to top up every month but I won’t be using much data just odd text do I still need to top up every month. Thanks

Aliza2008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failure by O2 to deal with a network issue

How on earth does anyone get 02 to respond to a clear network issue? All I receive is a text acknowledging the problem with one of their masts and providing the same text message over and over again - this has now been going on for over 5 weeks! Extr...

TP3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

100 MB

Hi I just bought 100MB bolt in my account . Can You please cancel the purchase, It was done by mistake. Thanks

Resolved! Cap spend

I have noticed additional add on charges on bill above my monthly Tarriff?? My account already has a Zero spend cap limit as the phone is used by a young family member.. alli need I’d the limit as per the Tariff and nothing else allowed.. I have trie...

Andyw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Yet again I have received a bogus message purporting to be fromO2 asking for my card details because my bill has not been processed checked online on my app my bill has been paid!!! O2 please sort this out O2: We were unable to process your latest bi...

BH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos