Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 5G in Bishops Stortford

Hi! Just wanted to know, when is 5G coming to Bishops Stortford ? You have a alot of offers with 5G phones but coverage "To be continued". I know the Council is very difficult ,they are more worried about the antennas then they are about rubbish bins...

Cat4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning a faulty device

Hi all, I recently upgraded to a Samsung A52 5g phone which arrived yesterday. I have been casually using it since then with no issues whatsoever. Today, I placed my phone down on the side for no longer than 5 mins, with 94% battery, only to come bac...

J-P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collection confirmation

Do I get a “ready for collection” message when my device is ready for collection? Because I was told it would be ready today and I haven’t received any message yet

Pelumi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS

Hi I’m NHS and have never been Holocene discount, am I able to get it on my existing contract.

Liz102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dariusz

I want unlock my adult data no my nr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Darius1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading network

I have been getting text's and emails telling me that i have to change my sim card because the network is been upgraded and my old sim will not work after 1st April 2021, they have now sent me a new sim to do this change, why will my old sim not work...

pedge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Ive jjsr paid my 6th month bill was told can upgrade after 6 months but online says inhave to wait until the 19 amyone know why?

Resolved! Where is my order

hello,I joined O2 and ordered a new phone on the 30th of June after my device had been stolen. Everything was well and it said that delivery should be 2-3 days, which means I was supposed to receive my new device by the day today the latest. Unfortun...

WS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misleading extra £300 recycle offer

I recently upgraded my phone on the 22/6 and picked the S20FE because O2 advertised that I could Get an extra £300 for your old device - start date 1st April- Offer ends 30th June, but the offer actually ended in mid May, six weeks before and the off...

Janc1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos