Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the joke or is customer service?

Harrison2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve been an o2 customer since 2006 and never had such horrendous service from o2. And for the past week I’ve been trying to get the promo code I was meant to get when I ordered my Apple Watch. I bought it on the 2nd of Feb and not received it. I’ve gone in to store they told me to ring customer service. I’ve rang multiple times this week and keep getting the same treatment. 

I’ve just got off a call again where I was past between business o2, corporate o2, damaged goods. And when finally I got put in the right department, halfway through giving my details again, she ended the call and put me through to someone else. 

Is this how o2 operates now? After my contract has ended I’m definitely leaving because this is beyond a joke now. 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Guide: Gift with Purchase  should help you get through to the right person at the right time for these gift codes, @Harrison2 - good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Guide: Gift with Purchase  should help you get through to the right person at the right time for these gift codes, @Harrison2 - good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Harrison2
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve gone through that guide multiple times now and it always ends up me having to speak with customer service again and going through same ordeal. 

Message 3 of 6

pgn
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@Harrison2 wrote:

I’ve gone through that guide multiple times now and it always ends up me having to speak with customer service again and going through same ordeal. 

Is this the offer, @Harrison2?

Buy a Apple Watch Series 9 and claim a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £69.99 for only £1.

pgn_0-1710006097855.png

• The Beats Flex will NOT come with your Apple Watch Series 9, this offer will need to be claimed.
  • Your Watch order will need to be placed between 28 December 2023 and 7 February 2024
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Beats Flex for £1
  • You will need to add the Beats Flex to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • If the code is not accepted, please sign into your My O2 account and try again.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 7 April 2024.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 
Message 4 of 6

Harrison2
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah that’s the offer

Message 5 of 6

pgn
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

If reaching out to Social Media team, use one of the three channels in the link and give it a couple of days, with the odd poke on the same channel:

pgn_0-1710008862371.png

Alternatively, as directed in the Guide, send a Private Message here on the forum to @Dave-O2 ( <-- click on his name link and use "Send a Message" button) - he won't be back on duty until Monday, though - so either way there will be a wait. Good luck @Harrison2.

Message 6 of 6