Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE 2020. Out now on O2.

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

iPhone SE has launched and is available to order now on O2, featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone that enables great battery life and the benefits of Portrait mode with the best single-camera system in an iPhone.

iPhone SE 2020
Pay Monthly Shop Link
new-iphone-se-2020-sku-header-black-150420_0.png
new-iphone-se-2020-sku-header-red-150420.png
new-iphone-se-2020-sku-header-white-150420_0.png
O2 Business Shop Link

Available in Black, PRODUCT(RED) or White and in three different capacities - 64GB, 128GB or 256GB - you can order the iPhone SE 2020 from O2 today. Please click on the relevant shop link above to view more information, and pre-order once live.

For upgrade information, please visit My O2. For further details on the support available to our customers at this uncertain time, please visit our COVID-19 Support thread.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Main Questions
Q. Are you going to be stocking the new iPhone SE?
A. 
O2 has ranged the iPhone SE which officially launched on Friday 24 April. You can now order these devices through O2 on the following links: Consumer Pay Monthly shop page and O2 Business shop page.

Q. When will your tariff & pricing details be available for the new iPhones?
A. 
Full pricing and tariff details will be available once pre-orders begin Friday 17 April at 13:00.

Q. Why are pre-orders going live at 13:00 and not in the morning of Friday 17 April?
A. 
This isn’t something we're able to comment on further. As far as we're aware, all UK pre-orders - whether from us, Apple or other networks, will not begin until 13:00 on Friday 17 April.

Q. Will you support eSIM for the new iPhone?
A. We're pleased to confirm that the new range of iPhone SE devices will support eSIM on O2

Discount / Cost / Pricing Info

When will I be able to use my O2 Open discount on the new iPhone?
A.  Great news! O2 Open discounts can be applied to iPhone SE orders from launch. For more information, to check your eligibility, or to apply, check out our O2 Open page here.

Q. When will I be able to use my Student discount on the new iPhone?
A.  
Great news! Student discounts can now be applied to the iPhone SE. More info on student discounts here.

Q. Is the new iPhone eligible for family plan discounts?
A. 
Yes! O2 Family plan discounts will be available on the iPhone SE from launch. More info on Family Plan here.

Q. A friend/family member works for you. Can I get my friends & family discount?
A. 
Yes, you’ll be able to make use of your Friends & Family discount – speak with your friend who works for O2 to get this applied after ordering.

Q. Why should I stay with or join O2?
A. 
With the new iPhones, plus all our device range on Pay Monthly, we put you in control so that you can design a plan to suit your needs. Here’s some top reasons ‘Why O2?’:

• Choose how much to pay upfront
  • Spread the balance for up to 36 months to keep the cost down – or choose as little as three months if you want to pay it off quicker
  • Pick your data allowance to finish building your customised plan. You can even change it up and down every month if that’s your style.
  • From pre-order, we’ll have a range of promotional tariffs to give you even more for your money.

Upgrade Info
Q. Will you have enough stock for everyone who wants the new iPhone?
A. 
We expect there to be high demand for the new iPhone and recommend customers pre-order as soon as possible once pre-orders go live to avoid disappointment

Q. I'm wanting to upgrade and want to know all my available options
A. 
As upgrades are very much account specific and the details can vary from person to person, we recommend checking your My O2 app for your upgrade options.

Q. Are you offering a Yearly Upgrade Programme on your tariffs?
A. 
With O2 Custom Plans, we’re giving our customers true flexibility to be able to choose the length of tariff they want, from 3 to 36 months, and choose the data they need. And you can upgrade at any time just by paying off your device plan.

Pre-order / Availability / Order Info
Q. Can I select Premium delivery for my new iPhone during pre-order?
A. 
No, premium delivery options will not be available from pre-order for Consumer or Business.

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new iPhone?
A. 
The iPhone SE 2020 launched today [24 April 2020] and our current stock situation is that all colours and capacities are in stock with no variant on back order. All pre-orders are en-route to be delivered from today - though there are some postcode areas which may take a few extra days to deliver to. If you are in any of the following postcodes, you should receive your delivery by Monday 27 April:

• Scotland & Scottish Isles: IV3-11, 14-20, 22-28 40-49, 51-56, 63; KA27-28; KW1-14; PA28-43, 45-88; PH30-40, 49, 50
  • Isle of Man: IM1-9
  • Channels Islands: GY1-9, JE1-4

Additionally, if you order the device from today - 24 April 2020 - it may take up to 3 working days to deliver to the following postcodes:

• HS1-9; IV21; KW15-17; PA44; PH41-44, ZE1-3

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. 
You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Device & Other Questions

Q. Will I be able to unlock the new iPhone?
A. 
Most of our devices now arrive unlocked – including the new iPhone SE - but if you do receive a device that is locked, you can unlock this free of charge. More info here.

Q. Will it have 4G / Wifi Calling?
A. 
The new iPhone will launch with 4G and Wifi Calling enabled

Q. Can I use an O2 eSIM and a *other network* physical SIM, or vice versa?
A. Absolutely. With eSIM, you're free to mix and match how you'd like. Want to have an O2 eSIM and be able to use a 'local network' physical SIM when you go on holiday? Easy. Want to use another networks' eSIM but use a physical O2 one? Done. Or vice versa? Yep, you can do that too.

Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Happy iPhone SE 2020 launch day!

For those who pre-ordered, the great news is our stock situation is fantastic and all pre-orders are out for delivery from today. We have also lifted the restrictions on O2 Open and Student Discounts - These are both eligible on the iPhone SE 2020 from today.

It's worth noting that it may take a little longer to deliver to some postcodes, which I've outlined below - and also in the above Q&A's.

If you are in any of the following postcodes, you should receive your delivery by Monday 27 April:

• Scotland & Scottish Isles: IV3-11, 14-20, 22-28 40-49, 51-56, 63; KA27-28; KW1-14; PA28-43, 45-88; PH30-40, 49, 50
  • Isle of Man: IM1-9
  • Channels Islands: GY1-9, JE1-4

Additionally, if you order the device from today - 24 April 2020 - it may take up to 3 working days to deliver to the following postcodes:

• HS1-9; IV21; KW15-17; PA44; PH41-44, ZE1-3

Message 3 of 3