Did you mean: 

iPhone 16, iPad mini A17 Pro & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 102 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range, the Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2 is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

Additionally, the iPad mini A17 Pro is also now available to pre-order for delivery from 23 October!!

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

iPad mini A17 Pro

A17 mini.png

Message 1 of 795
794 REPLIES 794

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 64 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Update on my situation... Preorderd on 13th got my 16 pm on release day (20th) it had a fault so took it back to the shop to get a new one on the 23rd basically putting me back of the queue again 😕...I got a text from O2 10 days ago saying "your order ####### will arrive in upto 3 weeks"

But still showing on the my O2 bit "more than 4 weeks"

Who do I believe? Neither is my guess but now I don't know if I'll have it in the next week or week and ½.....or the "more than 4 weeks" that's showing on my O2 account.

The rage increases lol

Message 791 of 795

Cookie5
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I accepted defeat in the end and cancelled. It's just not worth the constant chasing and logging on in the hope that it would say 'despatched'. Ironically, this was the most communication I had, with texts and an email confirming that my order was cancelled.

Four weeks since ordering, with zero updates and anyone in o2 (online chat/ phone or in store) able to give me any insight into my order. The fact my nominated store actually had stock of my phone, yet still couldn't do anything about it shows what a mess it is. I can only assume there has been a monumental error of some kind which they're hiding behind. Phone ordered was only the 16 pro which was also surprising giving it seems the max is the one causing the issues.

As someone else suggested, it's cheaper buying it direct from apple and getting a sim only plan via uswitch - naturally I won't be going with o2. Trading my 13 pro in was enough to cover the remaining amount on my device plan, so thankfully I won't have to deal with this company again. 

Message 792 of 795

RetrogamerX
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is saying 1 week but that was over 2 weeks ago?

Message 793 of 795

CraigR
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

After nearly five weeks of waiting and the order being stuck on “processing 2-3 days” and getting the runaround I opened a complaint via the complaint review service. Got a device dispatched email the next day and my 16 pro max arrived yesterday. 

Message 794 of 795

RetrogamerX
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been waiting nearly 5 weeks for my Pro Max as well. Still says up to 1 week?

Message 795 of 795