Did you mean: 

iPhone 16, iPad mini A17 Pro & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 102 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range, the Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2 is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

Additionally, the iPad mini A17 Pro is also now available to pre-order for delivery from 23 October!!

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

iPad mini A17 Pro

A17 mini.png

Message 1 of 795
794 REPLIES 794

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is what I did two years ago, upgraded with Apple… ran very smoothly and arrived when they said, although it took 3 weeks from ordering.

A mistake coming back to O2 😞

Message 781 of 795

Bloodangelz
Level 3: Thinker
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m still waiting for my phone and had no info at all.

i just rang the O2 shop where i have click and collect… and they asked how long i had been waiting.. they was shocked I’ve been waiting 4 weeks.

i told them i have spoke to CS and he said CS are rubbish and fob customers off. He said never listen to anything they say.

He said the reason for delays on the new iPhone when it launched was because the systems crashed with all the orders… and some orders are just sitting there and haven’t even gone through and some have not been put through properly.

I said I had paid the upfront fee and had order number, and he said don’t let the CS fob you off again, don’t accept anything unless they cancel and re order it or do a duplicate order where they send another phone out for you.

Also told me to ask them for compensation for waiting for so long and because I’ve paid upfront.

I was surprised an O2 shop actually saying their own CS is rubbish and to not listen to them and admitting they fob customers off lol

Message 782 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well lol… I went into the shop today, that I have as my click and collect… they had my phone there in the back… shown it me, but said I can’t have it!

They said it’s because DHL delivered it to the store and not UPS, and as DHL isn’t on their system, they can’t mark it as collected.

Said they have spoken to head office and are waiting for them to change it over, and said they don’t know how long this could take! ***!

what else can go wrong?!

atleast I know my phone is there and it’s just a waiting game 

Message 783 of 795

CraigR
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That’s just cruel. I’m imagining them waving the phone in your face before throwing into the back room while laughing and saying “no, you can’t have it.”

Message 784 of 795

Benlfc
  • 431 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bloodangelz what an absolute load of rubbish that is. Someone is having you on 

Message 785 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s exactly what they did lol

Message 786 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I rang o2 yesterday and was told they find it strange the shop told me that about UPS and DHL.

i rang the shop and told them what O2 said, and they then said it’s their system that’s down and they can’t get on to put that phones have been collected or start the contracts. Said they need someone to come fix it.

i asked how long this will take.. will it be days, weeks or months? They said they don’t know and can’t say.

i rang O2 back again and told them what the shop said, and they said they will ring the shop whilst I wait on the phone. They wanted to ask the shop the issue. Then they said to me that the shops system is down, but they over ride it and can release the phone for collection their end. Then told me I will get a txt stating it’s ready to collect in 24-48hrs, and that I can then go and collect it… said this is week days, so latest will be Tuesday I should get the txt.

Just gotta wait and see if this is true now… but I really doubt it is…. Why does it take 24-48hrs just for a txt when they have overrode the system and released the phone for collection?! How can my contract get activated if the shop system is down? 

Message 787 of 795

Cookie5
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Similar situation here but for info the store manager said it would take up to 7 working days for it to be switched over - not sure if that’s the same across the board. If nothing happens after that, then he can escalate further, but I’m not hopeful.

It’s been by far the worst consumer service I have ever experienced. He even admitted it’s poor that they have no way to track where my order actually is. 

Message 788 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah 😞 hope you get yours soon.

Was frustrating that they even shown me my own phone to me in a DHL bag with my name on it.

Well it’s Tuesday and had no txt/email saying it’s ready to collect, like they said I would. Saturday they said on phone they did an over ride their end, so that it will flag it as ready to collect in store for me. I really did think it was another lie by them, but was just hoping.

Will call them again 

Message 789 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well… just off the phone and getting told something else now, they said they don’t know why I was told it was marked as collected on their system Saturday, as they can’t do this.

Then told me to cancel order and re order it and wait for a new order and phone.

But then they realised that I was telling them my phone is there ready to be collected but can’t hand it to me.

They then said he will speak to manager, then tells me they have marked it as collected on their system and it will take 7 working days to get notification for me to go collect it.

I said but this is exactly what I was told Saturday, but upto 48hrs, now you are telling me 7 working days.

Why is it taking so long to mark it as collected so I can go get it? They didn’t answer and just said I’ve to wait 7 working days.

I feel they are fobbing me off, in the hope that in the meantime the shop system will get repaired and then they can mark it as collected.

I will be calling them again tomorrow when I’m off work, and demanding why take so long

Message 790 of 795