Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 170
169 REPLIES 169

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7820 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@BeastMode149 Has been raised but nothing from O2

O2 do handle iPhones differently to all other makes, with their own separate APN which allows for the like of Visual Voicemail, facetime etc so the jury is out. Saying that O2 are not quick introducing new tech

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 31 of 170

signtoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it just me or are you actually better off just buying the phone outright and then sticking on a sim-only plan?

I can't seem to get any deals with O2, despite having been a customer for years. It's painful to see that the prices are effectively: COST OF PHONE + SIM, rather than a bundled deal. I'm comparing this to the current "deals" O2 has for iPhone 15, as I know they won't improve for 16.

It's a shame but with this, I'm probably leaving the network.

Message 32 of 170

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7820 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@signtoo Done that for years.

Presently using my own phone running a SIM only deal Via USwitch. Can't see that changing in the future

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 33 of 170

Iyke
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Ultra looks amazing *bites fist* 

Message 34 of 170

Iyke
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's what i always do - works out cheaper and better value. Also means the phone isn't locked to a network if you wanna leave or change network 

Message 35 of 170

RossP81
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I done switch up in store for the 15 Pro, trying to back my phone up whilst there was a nightmare.

They actually let me take both phones home to complete the back up and return it  the next day

Message 36 of 170

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11441 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@RossP81 

You should always do the back up to iCloud before you go into store, as this is what I do every time, and then its a nice easy process, and at my local stores they always ask if you have backed up already...  If not the tell you to go do that first and then come back into store..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 37 of 170

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11441 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@BeastMode149 

I have asked this question at an enterprise level, as well as on X (twitter), and as yet there is no answer to RCS been enabled.  but as IOS 18 is out on Monday, I would hopefully expect it to be available, but don't hold too much hope

Although from a thread on macrumors it does sounds like Apple have messed up the RCS implementation, so don't expect too much...  as not sure if they are using universal profiles... 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 38 of 170

Tsuful
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Am I getting this right, there is only one strap option to choose from pre ordering Apple Watch Ultra 2 black? Milanese band on two sizes ? Are they not going to let customers configure the watch beyond one strap? Oh and the watch ultra delivery is already being delayed 😞

Message 39 of 170

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 329 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Tsuful wrote:

Am I getting this right, there is only one strap option to choose from pre ordering Apple Watch Ultra 2 black? Milanese band on two sizes ? Are they not going to let customers configure the watch beyond one strap? Oh and the watch ultra delivery is already being delayed 😞

@Tsuful if you check the other Ultra 2 watches in the store such as the trail loop and select certain colours they are the Satin Black watch with the relevant band.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/apple/watch-ultra-2-titanium-with-trail-loop-carbon-neutral?code=MX4V3QA-A...

Message 40 of 170