Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Roblfc 

You are not doing another switchup, you are returning a faulty phone within 14day's and in fact with faulty devices you legally have 30 days from purchase to return it and get a full refund, or for o2 to move you to a Sim Only plan, and then allow to do another upgrade when the handset it back in stock, or for you to go elsewhere to purchase the handset. 

You could also ask for a PAC and walk away from o2 completely.. 

Whether or not they have marked it as faulty is not your problem, as o2 will need to deal with the faulty phone direct with Apple. 

So take it back to the store, and just say the handset is faulty and I want to return it, and then get the store to move you to a Sim Only Plan..

They have no grounds to deny this, and if they do they are in breach of there own T&C's and what was the Sales of Goods and Services Act (it has a new name and I cant remember what it is).. 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 411 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@kiuagtteiir 

To be honest the 3-4weeks is what is coming out of Apple as well, so that sounds like that is the real reason, and seems to be the same response all the networks are giving. 

Even going direct with Apple wouldn't have guaranteed delivery on Friday...  And the usual suspects such as John. Lewis  sold out of Pro Max's as soon as the Pre-Order window opened

You can always cancel and try elsewhere but you will be waiting till Mid October direct from Apple, they just dont have enough to go around.. 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 412 of 432

jmilner
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from my previous message, is this true?

jmilner_0-1727023202634.jpeg

Message 413 of 432

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 58 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Yeah I'm taking it back tomorrow and I'll stick with my s24u for the meantime. Switch up is such a trap...they could at least let me use this iPhone till they got stock. 

Message 414 of 432

Jamesr181
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So what are we thinking for those of us that all had an expected delivery date of 20th. When are we thinking we will receive these devices? 3-4 weeks time?! 

Message 415 of 432

kaijason1212
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I’ve called today and they told me my order was going to be delivered within 3 working days. Then they gave me a DHL ‘tracking number’ which was completely wrong as it was too long and didn’t work. Called back and got told that there is no tracking number on file🙈

Message 416 of 432

Roblloret28
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve spoken to someone today who to be fair to the guy has been the most helpful I’ve experienced with O2. He did say the order wasn’t stuck and that everything appeared to be fine, just waiting to be processed by their team. However he did raise a ticket with their back of house team just in case and has even sent me the ticket reference number so I can chase them. He did say my account on his screen is showing it will be delivered within 3 days, just not updated on myo2. Time will tell. But if I don’t hear anything this week, I think I’ll take the hit and cancel then reorder. Don’t think there’s much choice. 

Message 417 of 432

Jamesr181
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I’ve heard quite a few different people being told this 3 days stuff. Seems a pretty consistent message, I suppose just need to wait to see if it has any truth to it. I’m hoping with tomorrow being Monday maybe we will hear something? 

Message 418 of 432

jmilner
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The CS Team are absolutely crap, I’ve spoken to multiple people today one said my order was stuck and she had raised a ticket and another after who was the most helpful I’ve spoken to who said there was nothing wrong and the 16PM is just currently out of stock. They need to sort it out and communicate with us properly it’s ridiculous. I’m not gonna contact them anymore now unless it gets to the 3 week mark on my order and nothing has changed. Just fingers crossed that I have an update on it soon. 

Message 419 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@jmilner 

Fingers crossed for you, but agree unless you get someone who is switched on and not just reading from a made up script, then its a waste time...

From looking at MacRumors, where there is a very long preorder thread I believe the real story is lack of stock across the board, as it ties into what EE etc and Apple are reporting...

Good Luck slight_smile

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 420 of 432