Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 99 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 771
770 REPLIES 770

Benlfc
Level 8: Talented
  • 420 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jmilner has it still not been delivered? If it hasn’t then something is wrong I would say, it’s a 24 hour service which is meant to be next working day delivery so should have been delivered on the Wednesday although Royal Mail will says that’s just an aim not a guarantee but it should have been delivered by now, I sent two off on the 24th September and both were delivered on the 25th and I’ve had all my confirmations and device plans settled. Royal Mail won’t deem it lost until 5 working days after the item was due to be delivered, I suggest you contact O2 recycle, it’s them that has paid and provided you with the return label so the responsibility is on them to make a claim, I wouldn’t bother contacting Royal Mail as they will just direct you to the sender. I’ve read things where O2 try and say they are not responsible for lost items/damaged items in transit but they are and don’t let them tell you otherwise.

Message 761 of 771

Benlfc
  • 420 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bloodangelz I know you’re eager to get your device but jeez you’re gonna give yourself repetitive strain injury (only joking) 🤣. I had two devices that were for click and collect, you do not receive an email telling you it’s on the way, well actually you do but it doesn’t come through until you’ve collected the phone (yes I know sounds stupid), the only way you’ll know it’s been sent is the orders section of MyO2, once sent it is normally next day delivery to store (I assume that doesn’t apply to weekends though), you’ll receive an email when it’s ready to collect and if you have the MyO2 app that will also notify you.

I wouldn’t bother contacting O2, no one you can speak to has a scooby about what is happening with orders or stock, they’ll just tell you what they think you want to hear which will just frustrate you even more, unfortunately it’s a case of wait or cancel.

Message 762 of 771

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38593 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

All info about Click and Collect HERE 

As Jodie opens the carton that contains her new iPhone 16 XR Max Giga 96in display phone:

1000026261.png

O2 must've shipped the kitchen sink to her in that big box... 🤣

Message 763 of 771

jmilner
Level 3: Thinker
  • 54 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc 
Just spoke to Royal Mail they said there’s been delays at Norwich Mail Centre where my parcel is at the minute, he said that it is apparently in the final stage of processing there ready to be sent to local delivery office for delivery and he expects it will be delivered by Monday. He also said that if it hasn’t been delivered by Thursday then I need to contact O2 and get them to make a claim, I have proof of sending and all that so I should be ok if it comes to that but fingers crossed that it doesn’t. 

Message 764 of 771

Bloodangelz
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 64 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

🤣 arghh my fingers! Lol

i can’t check My O2 as I can’t get into the app, and O2 told me once I get my phone, they will then activate My O2…. What’s the point of that?! Allow me to check order status after I get the phone lol

they said reason others can use the app and check is because they are current customers upgrading, where’s I’m a new customer

Message 765 of 771

Bloodangelz
  • 64 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Crazy how they all been fine until recently, and now suddenly O2 have issues, warehouse migration issues, Royal Mail having issues 🤦🏻‍

But I’ve seen other networks showing stock and shops having a little stock.

Ive seen people getting their phones before me, and they ordered a week after me.

Message 766 of 771

Bloodangelz
  • 64 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Most 16 pro are next day delivery.

most 16pm are more than 4 weeks now.

So much for saying the Pro Max won’t be as popular this year lol

Ordered 1 day after launch and having to wait a month or more for a handset. Feel sorry for those ordering now and waiting longer 

Message 767 of 771

jmilner
Level 3: Thinker
  • 54 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc 

Just spoke to a guy at O2 Recycling and they said they’ve received my old device but Royal Mail have failed to update it, he said hopefully it should be processed today or tomorrow. 

Message 768 of 771

tanderson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Getting a new phone is meant to be fun, but I ordered my iPhone 16 Pro Max on preorder day. 2 weeks ago my order status was ‘up to 2 to 3 days’ - and it’s still like that today. I’ve attempted online and telephone updates from o2 and it’s just non commital nonsense to get rid of you. So depressing, I’ve lost all excitement. Is this the going wait time or am I particularly unlucky here? I’m very close to cancelling. Thanks for any info!

Message 769 of 771

CraigR
Level 4: Observant
  • 44 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Not unlucky at all. Par for the course with O2. Ordered my Pro Max White on preorder day (13 Sep) and got a 2-3 week delivery estimate. Got a follow up text on 25 Sep saying should be with me in 2-3 days. 
When that never happened called and told about a week. Called and asked on twitter and given vague  estimates and outright lies (favourite being “warehouse migration.”

Today was told it could be another 4 weeks which would take total wait to two months. 
Currently looking at other providers as this is a complete farce. 

Low stock issues I can understand, just wish O2 could be honest and stop with the lies.

Message 770 of 771