Did you mean:ย 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 99 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more ๐Ÿ‘‡ for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 772
771 REPLIES 771

ITFCJosh
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

O2 are a ******* joke!

chat agent says due to migration issues! 

my phone is stuck in warehouse & we will contact you within 5 days for a delivery update which could take 1-2 weeks+

not very happy, as there is issues just wanna know if the phone is actually left the warehouse but they canโ€™t tell me that information

Message 631 of 772

Harry213
  • 55 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They genuinely make things up as they go along, I was told only yesterday afternoon that order is stuck and will get the device the 4 week mark!

then last night order had been dispatched! Looks like mine will be delivered on Monday by DPD

Hopefully yours arrives soon!

Message 632 of 772

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126173 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@ITFCJosh 

I wouldn't believe ONE word from Live Chat. They can barely manage the most basic query.

Use Social media

on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call SALES on 0800 081 0255

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 633 of 772

ITFCJosh
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks will do that! 

just need answers not crappy response from o2 

Message 634 of 772

ITFCJosh
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Update! I rang 202 got through to o2 Newcastle yay ๐Ÿฅณ spoke to Indian lady who said!

There is issues at the warehouse as updating the ordering system! & my phone was packaged & picked ready to be sent out Thursday evening, but for some reason is stuck at warehouse due to the issues, so they escalated it! To the back office to get my order prioritised! Said I should get my phone by Wednesday! 

I am not looking hopeful, 

so if phone not here by Wednesday I am gonna kick off & complain as not happy so letโ€™s see what happens

Message 635 of 772

TekW2020
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think DPD have delayed my parcel until Monday ๐Ÿ˜ I guess UPS is the only efficient courier left in the UK

Message 636 of 772

Harry213
  • 55 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Even though O2 sent a text last night to say delivery was for today and then updated the portal for delivery tomorrow, DPD have confirmed delivery will be Monday.

Which I donโ€™t mind as I know DPD are pretty reliable.

โ€จFYI - my order was placed on 13/09 around 2pm for a BT 16PM 512GB, this was stuck on processing stage showing a delivery date of 20/09.

Then yesterday (27/09) afternoon the option to cancel the order disappeared and stated part of the order was sent.

The around 11PM received around 4 texts from O2 one of which was about dispatch with a tracking number.

So if anyone is in a similar situation, I know how frustrating the lack of information from O2 was but just stick with your order rather than cancelling and then falling back of the queue again

Thanks for the company and will see you guys for same merry go round in September 2025!

Hope you all get your orders soon!

Message 637 of 772

ITFCJosh
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thatโ€™s good! 

my 16 pro max is sitting at the wear house all packed & ready to be shipped! Since Thursday! But due to some issues (o2 side) o2 havenโ€™t shipped it as still sitting there! They say it more likely next week I can collect it from o2 store! But could be allot longer or till they fixed their issues!

Which I not happy about! Fingers crossed it will be with me next week 

Message 638 of 772

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 63 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Could be worse, I got mine on release day ....with a fault...took it straight back when I noticed to get a replacement and now my estimated delivery is "over 4 weeks"

Message 639 of 772

ITFCJosh
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

ooh wow thatโ€™s not good

Every time I get through to o2 itโ€™s either India or South Africa! South Africa has told me I gotta wait & could be 4 weeks+ till I get my phone! (They know naff all) 

I just want to have a friendly chat from someone based in the U.K or Ireland! How hard can that Be

I clearly got told itโ€™s in the wearhouse & ready to ship last Thursday! But due to labelling issues (migration) it gonna take a lot longer! Whatโ€™s the blinking hold up! 

Message 640 of 772