Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Rbarkley1982
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

At least you one step towards collection... my store is saying They have a delivery around 11am and hopefully my phone and the sons phone is in the delivery 😕

Message 171 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Very easy switch up experience this morning whilst swapping from my 14 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max.

I was even offered the opportunity to transfer data from my old phone to my new phone if I needed to whilst in store (I declined, yay iCloud).

My old phone was checked for damage and the IMEI scanned into the system. We then went through the new contracts available (I chose a 30gb plus plan) and talked about prices. Went through the usual legal jargon, clicked a few boxes to confirm my acceptance and then contract was sorted.

Took around 20 minutes in total, the advisor confirmed I'd remain on the old terms (anytime switch up) and that they had been briefed about it recently.

I also found out some other information about these home deliveries for switch up! They are for 360 customers, where they can place an order in store (the whole contract process is completed) and then the phone(s) are scheduled for home delivery. They then have 14 days to return their old device (in the same condition the store graded it) or the full amount will be charged on their next bill.The advisor was pretty confident everybody will be able to do this once migrated onto 360.

Time to go play with my new iPhone 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium (the best colour btw, it looks a beaut).

Message 172 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10215 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@MetRP102 

Glad it was a very painless experience, and you have your new iPhone..  Getting an excellent advisor / team in store, makes all the difference slight_smile

Enjoy your new phone day slight_smile 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 173 of 369

CaptainAshtro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my Ultra 2 on the 18th September for in store pick up, received a text yesterday from o2 saying "We might have sent you the wrong collection date, sorry for the mix up, it'll arrive on the 22nd September. You can pop in any time to pick it up"

I've not had any other correspondence, and on the o2 order tracker it says complete. So not sure if that means I can go pick up at any time today?

Message 174 of 369

Rbarkley1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Argh, store still hasnt received their delivery. Was supposed to get it at 8pm last night but didnt arrive and was expected at 11am today and still not arrived. Another store is showing on O2 as click and collect in 30 minutes... only 1 store out of 8... dont know whether to do it for there and just get refund on the £50

Message 175 of 369

DailyDarkly
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey

Happy phone day. 

I was wondering if anyone knows if stores get a stock of the new phones in for regular sale or if it's just pre-orders that come in. I didnt preorder so was wondering if chancing luck they might have a few for general sale. 

Thanks in advance

Message 176 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10215 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@DailyDarkly 

Best thing to do is call or pop into the store, as they might have some cancelled pre orders

@Rbarkley1982 

That is annoying, I bet the store staff are just as annoyed as the delivery will have other phones for them as well as the iPhones..

I wouldn't trust the website on launch day, as I have a feeling that phone is long gone.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 177 of 369

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MetRP102 any idea if you were credit checked for the switch up? Someone conflicting reports about it as you’re not credit checked on upgrades and some say the switch up process is the same as an upgrade and others say it isn’t 

Message 178 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc  there was definitely no credit check for the switch up. 

I took out another line and the transaction for that was very clear I was going to be credit checked; I even had to press to confirm I was happy for a credit check to take place on the advisors screen for that. 

The upgrade/switch up journey didn’t mention anything about a credit check, I wasn’t asked to click to accept one and the advisor didn’t mention one. 

I know there are rumours about having a credit check if your current device is “low value” and you’re moving to a “high value” device but I still doubt that to be true. You can upgrade from a sim only to a handset of your choice after 3 or 6 months without credit check, so I doubt they’d introduce this to customers who have already proven they can pay bigger monthly bills. 

I suspect it’s in the terms and conditions for the odd time they may wish to credit check to prevent fraud and other such activities!

Message 179 of 369

Gary101937
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I ordered my upgrade to iPhone 15 last Friday it said I could collect in store today. I’ve heard nothing, no text, no emails and because it’s an upgrade there’s no order tracking. How long am I supposed to wait for something to happen?

Message 180 of 369