Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Anyone else still waiting for a text confirming their phone is ready to collect tomorrow?
Level 6: Acolyte

@BJackson didn’t you say you had been told it had been delivered to store and that you had the tracking number to confirm that?

DPD have my phone yet my tariff still hasn’t updated nor have I received the “on it’s way” email and the order still shows as “in progress” on MyO2

Yeah tracking says it’s been delivered but would still be nice to get an actual confirmation.

@BJackson was it DHL? It should give you the option to “show event on map” click it and it will give you the location the item was signed for, at least if it’s on the right place you know it’s there unless something drastic has happened, it could be just a case of the store haven’t scanned it in but would have thought they would have done that so it’s ready for launch day unless someone is going in early to do it

Yeah DHL, didn’t know you could check on map so just done that and it’s been delivered to the correct store.

Just give them a call in the morning to double check before going down there but they’ve probably just not scanned it in unless there were a technical issue with the emails at the time. So long as you’ve got an email with the collection code on you’ll be able to collect it

Hi again. So just had a chat with o2 team. They cannot confirm that my order will be with me. Does anyone have experience with preorders on o2 and dhl home delivery?

I got a text from dhl this morning that my order will be delivered tomorroW. Their website states they have got my package already. After askin o2 to confirm, they are saying its in processing, and not yet despatched?

I cannot understand why o2 make their order status system soo complicated for the customers.

@Maisah well the fact that the DHL tracking states they have your parcel should be everything you need to know, I wouldn’t pay any sort of attention to the guys on chat they usually are just standard copy and pasted texts, you won’t get any 100% guarantee or anything like that from O2

Thank you. I guess your probs right @Benlfc