Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all available to order from O2 right now. The newly announced iPad 2019 is also available to order now on Pay Monthly and Business, and you can also get the new Apple Watch Series 5 directly from O2 too.

If you'd like to get your hands on the latest and greatest, click the appropriate link below to view further details and order your new iPhone or iPad now. Alternatively, you can call our customer services, or visit us in-store.

iPhone 11
Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iphone-11-black-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-max-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPad 2019 (7th Gen)
Link for Pay Monthly customers
iPad 2019
ipad-2019-silver-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-space-grey-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-gold-sku-header-110919.png
Link for Business customers
iPad 2019

Apple Watch Series 5
Link for Pay Monthly customers
Our full Apple Watch Series 5 range
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-silver-sport-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-space-grey-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-cellular-sport-gold-sku-header.png

Questions?
As with every new iPhone launch and announcement, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our Q&A section under this post which will answer many of the questions we suspect you may have. We’ll add more Q&A’s over the coming days but if you have a question not listed, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Related Links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 208
207 REPLIES 207

BJackson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone else still waiting for a text confirming their phone is ready to collect tomorrow?
Message 151 of 208

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@BJackson didn’t you say you had been told it had been delivered to store and that you had the tracking number to confirm that?
Message 152 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
DPD have my phone yet my tariff still hasn’t updated nor have I received the “on it’s way” email and the order still shows as “in progress” on MyO2
Message 153 of 208

BJackson
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah tracking says it’s been delivered but would still be nice to get an actual confirmation.
Message 154 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@BJackson was it DHL? It should give you the option to “show event on map” click it and it will give you the location the item was signed for, at least if it’s on the right place you know it’s there unless something drastic has happened, it could be just a case of the store haven’t scanned it in but would have thought they would have done that so it’s ready for launch day unless someone is going in early to do it
Message 155 of 208

BJackson
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah DHL, didn’t know you could check on map so just done that and it’s been delivered to the correct store.
Message 156 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Just give them a call in the morning to double check before going down there but they’ve probably just not scanned it in unless there were a technical issue with the emails at the time. So long as you’ve got an email with the collection code on you’ll be able to collect it
Message 157 of 208

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi again. So just had a chat with o2 team. They cannot confirm that my order will be with me. Does anyone have experience with preorders on o2 and dhl home delivery?

I got a text from dhl this morning that my order will be delivered tomorroW. Their website states they have got my package already. After askin o2 to confirm, they are saying its in processing, and not yet despatched?

I cannot understand why o2 make their order status system soo complicated for the customers.
Message 158 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Maisah well the fact that the DHL tracking states they have your parcel should be everything you need to know, I wouldn’t pay any sort of attention to the guys on chat they usually are just standard copy and pasted texts, you won’t get any 100% guarantee or anything like that from O2
Message 159 of 208

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. I guess your probs right @Benlfc
Message 160 of 208