cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone! The weekend is almost here which means it's time to welcome our latest community members! 

@5Greadyphones @Ad1 @aibu @Amy9009 @Belmondo @BuildTheRobots @courtz94x @CRAIG98 @Fabricem @fadel_f_soliman @Faraway @Jaz @jlamarr @Kerrnicole @KP @Manlikemartin @MB27 @Mina @Misslpapworth @NHS1 @PeteZebe @RachelJS81 @Rickardo @Samantha-2000 @SJ @Sophie21 

Great to have you here! Drop by and say hi or let us know if you have any questions about the community! yahoo smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1181 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi everyone and welcome Welcome

@5Greadyphones @Ad1 @aibu @Amy9009 @Belmondo @BuildTheRobots @courtz94x @CRAIG98 @Fabricem @fadel_f_soliman @Faraway @Jaz @jlamarr @Kerrnicole @KP @Manlikemartin @MB27 @Mina @Misslpapworth @NHS1 @PeteZebe @RachelJS81 @Rickardo @Samantha-2000 @SJ @Sophie21 

Look forward to see you posting again soon. You may want to look at our Off Topic boards and see if there is anything of interest OFF TOPIC wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1182 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members: 

It`s great to have you join us. You can find out more about the Community, here ; and I hope you will drop into Off Topic and join in the banter, games, amd quizzes. Look forward to speaking to you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1183 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

A warm welcome to you all smiling

Hope to see you posting in Off-Topic ... and / or ... the more technical boards soon 

Welcome hand drawn lettering against watercolor background Stock Vector - 39680542

Message 1184 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome to all the new members 😄
Hope you enjoy the o2 community forum off topics.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1185 of 3,220

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great to meet you all and welcome 

Join the o2 community forum off topics,  there are lots of different threads to join in with, see you soon😄

Message 1186 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92907 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Welcome everyone Wave

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey everyone! The weekend is almost here which means it's time to welcome our latest community members! 

Great to have you here! Drop by and say hi or let us know if you have any questions about the community! yahoo smiling

Message 1187 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We have a lot of new community members who have joined our forum over the weekend, so let's say hello and give them a warm welcome! slight_smile

Welcome to our community, @110 , @Alistair7 , @Amber2 , @Antonia123 , @Armour95 , @Boiangiu , @Calogero , @Charlotte2019 , @Coolcraig , @Deivydas , @Dragzboy , @Eyesandears , @Gb1 , @Kev7 , @lindak439 , @Maddi , @Matth , @megan33 , @melinda1657 , @Miguel0717 , @Paulo6675 , @PJDean , @SeanBurke , @Vince_and_Helen 

It's nice to have you here. Don't hesitate to post if you need any help or just want to have a chat!

Welcome

Message 1188 of 3,220

Maddi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hiya im going to a billie eilish concert in july and im going to take a bum bag to put a portable charger in so i can take loads of videos without my phone dying and im just wondering does my bag have to be clear?
Message 1189 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, it's a warm welcome from me smiling

@110 , @Alistair7 , @Amber2 , @Antonia123 , @Armour95 , @Boiangiu , @Calogero , @Charlotte2019 , @Coolcraig , @Deivydas , @Dragzboy , @Eyesandears , @Gb1 , @Kev7 , @lindak439 , @Maddi , @Matth , @megan33 , @melinda1657 , @Miguel0717 , @Paulo6675 , @PJDean , @SeanBurke , @Vince_and_Helen

Hope to see you posting on the O2 Community soon

Message 1190 of 3,220