cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,342
3,341 REPLIES 3,341

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not me @jonsie, maths was never my strong suit when I was in school and I've not got better with age 😂
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 291 of 3,342

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93957 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning everyone! 

We have a bunch of new members again who have joined our community in the past couple of days - let's give them a warm welcome! slight_smile Hope to see you around guys. Don't hesitate to say hello! Wave

@Aaron@Absurdity@Alexander_T_Gr8@Andy2@Aquasan@b12bandit@Beckie@bitoclass@BobC@Brian_1@CC@Ch8@Deek@droheah@Em@Esther@Gary@Grumpy@Hannah@Hhhgffdryhj@Josie123@JT@Laura82@LauraS@martatomas@Miriam89@noddy@olga@patl@Rhys@Sa@Saintsman@Sarahc123@Scam11@Tesco1@Tomsdad@Unlock@Vickyh01

Welcome

Message 293 of 3,342

Anonymous
Not applicable

Howdy folks!

Message 294 of 3,342

Cleoriff
  • 125858 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

A great big welcome to you all Welcome

@Aaron@Absurdity@Alexander_T_Gr8@Andy2@Aquasan@b12bandit@Beckie@bitoclass@BobC@Brian_1@CC@Ch8@Deek@droheah@Em@Esther@Gary@Grumpy@Hannah@Hhhgffdryhj@Josie123@JT@Laura82@LauraS@martatomas@Miriam89@noddy@olga@patl@Rhys@Sa@Saintsman@Sarahc123@Scam11@Tesco1@Tomsdad@Unlock@Vickyh01

Hope to see you posting on the forum soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 295 of 3,342

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome everyone!! smiling smiling smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 296 of 3,342

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome 

Look forward to seeing you on the forum in the coming weeks Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 297 of 3,342

jonsie
  • 93957 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125858 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Welcome everyne

Image result for welcome mat cartoon gifs

Yes they can...until a woman rocks up...then you can get back under your stone...joyrofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 299 of 3,342

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Happy Friday everyone sun I hope you've all got really exciting weekend plans to look forward to, but first please join me in welcoming our newest members!

@Alderney01 @Amfi @anders @Anna1 @AnnMacD @Aquasan @Atmaana @Becs13 @Bobbiejac @BobC @cancellation @Chris_C @dalloul @DW56 @Euglim @Gelphyn @Gemz2083 @Grandad @Heather8 @Hfsdhfsf @KL @littlesunn @Morph @MrBluePlaydoh @Owd-Larrd @Per @Sarahpearson @skeav @Stag @Suzannebaird @SuzMul @Vik @Wilson

Welcome to all of you, don't hesitate to say hi and tell us more about yourself!

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 300 of 3,342