Did you mean: 

[Update: fixed] My O2 app currently unavailable

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

A quick heads up in case you're having difficulties or see someone else on the community having difficulties with using the My O2 app. We are aware of an issue currently affecting the app and are looking into it.

The desktop version of My O2 is working so while we get the app issue sorted, please try to use the desktop version. You can also use mymobile.o2.co.uk to access My O2 on your mobile browser.

We will update the topic once we hear that the issue has been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks in advance for your patience. 

Update: this has been fixed for everyone, including the issue where some customers were unable to see their full data allowances.

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
My data use doesn't show on PC either so I've no idea how much I have used.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 43

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning guys, sorry to hear you're still experiencing some problems with the app and thanks for testing it on your end. 😞 I'll post an update as soon as I have any news.

Message 42 of 43

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

No problems here this morning, in fact it was working fine before I went to bed. Sorry that others are still having problems though. For those I would think it's definitely account related.

Message 43 of 43