Did you mean: 

The Huawei Y6 2019 is now available on O2

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The Huawei Y6 2019 is now available with O2 on the new custom plans! This is a great phone that comes packed with features, the details of which you can find below! 

Phone plans as individual as you are

huawei-y6.png

We're putting you in control of your phone plan. So you can choose how much you pay upfront, how much data you need, and how long you want to pay off your phone for. Choose anywhere between 3 and 36 months – the total cost of your device will be the same. Changed your mind? No problem. You can flex your data allowance up and down, once a month. And if you fancy upgrading, just pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose a new phone.

See the bigger picture, on a bigger screen

The Huawei Y6 2019 has a slim body, with a big screen. It’s had a bit of an upgrade and now boasts an impressive 6 inch HD+ display. This means you can enjoy your movies and photos in even more detail.

Take better pictures in any light

The camera has been revamped too. The Y6 2019 has a 13MP main camera, which takes great pics even in low light. And an 8MP selfie cam with all the right features to help you take the perfect selfie.

Unlock your phone with your face

Keep all your content safe with the Y6 2019’s enhanced safety features. The front facing camera recognises your face, so that only you can unlock it, and keep your private things private. It even works in low light.

Turn it up

Take your music on the move, with the Y6 2019’s 91dB speaker, booming out loud, crisp sound for everyone to enjoy.

Don't forget If you want to upgrade from your existing phone or tablet you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle

What do you guys think of the Huawei Y6 2019? Let us know below! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2 

Thank you for your post on the Huawei  ~Y6 2019

I have heard that they are producing very competitive mobile phones ~

I have been reading quite a bit about Huawei their phones are well kitted out

screen size, storage (expandable storage)  battery life and the camera is excellent (for the every day requirement) with 13MP and a wide f 1.8 aperture lens which should take great all round pictures including low light.

It has a narrow bezel which is a good feature too.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

Hi @Martin-O2 

Thank you for your post on the Huawei  ~Y6 2019

I have heard that they are producing very competitive mobile phones ~

I have been reading quite a bit about Huawei their phones are well kitted out

As a historically die-hard Samsung fan, I'm seriously impressed with Huawei as of late. I got to test a P30 Pro last week and it's a phenomenal bit of kit, with Huawei creating solid and well specced phones across the board. Whether you're after something in the budget, mid-tier, or flagship scale, Huawei seem to have something that's at the top of the pack and taking on the other big players.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 3