cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 exclusive UK network operator of new Microsoft Surface Pro X with 4G!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

A brand-new 4G, 2-in-1 laptop, the Microsoft Surface Pro X is now available on O2 as a UK network operator exclusive on custom plans from today! 

• The latest 4G, 2-in-1 laptop, Microsoft Surface Pro X, is available on O2 as a UK network operator exclusive*
  • Ultra-thin and always connected, the Surface Pro X combines ultimate mobility with amazing graphics
  • Available on O2 custom plans, from £44.78 per month for 500MB data with a £20 upfront payment

Microsoft Surface Pro X.png

Stay connected

No Wi-Fi? No problem. Unlike traditional laptops, the Surface Pro X allows you to stay connected and be at your most productive, wherever, whenever. Whether you’re studying in the park, streaming the match on the train or sending that important email at the airport, the Surface Pro X combines with our 4G network to ensure you’re always connected and at the top of your game.

Get a huge display in a portable body

Don’t let your chunky old laptop hold you back any longer. Take the lightweight, slim and sleek Surface Pro X with you wherever you go. Get a beautiful 13” PixelSense™ touchscreen display in a 7.3mm body that weighs in at only 774g, making it the perfect companion for life on the go. And with a battery life of up to 13 hours, you can do more of what you love for longer.

Carry your office with you

Be chained to your desk no more. With Windows 10, the Surface Pro X Keyboard* and the Surface Slim Pen*, your office can be wherever you want it to be. Whether you’re editing images with the Surface Slim Pen, or typing out your Best Man speech with the Surface Pro X Keyboard, you can be productive no matter where you are. (*The Surface Pro X Keyboard and Surface Slim Pen are sold separately.)

Don't waste precious time

Tired of waiting for your laptop to fire up? Wait no longer. Thanks to the Qualcomm® powered Microsoft® SQ1™ processor, the Surface Pro X behaves much like a mobile. It’s quick and responsive, and with features like Instant On and Wake On Open, it’s ready to get to work as soon as you are.

Let us know what you think of the Microsoft Surface Pro X in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Can I get one to trial and review 😉

All things aside it looks good. I had the original surface RT which was useful but so limited due to not being able to run exe files.
Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
That looks fantastic @Martin-O2
Very portable. Battery life is very good too.
Like it very much.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have a much older model of the Surface Pro which I donated to my grandson when he started University. They are so good, it's still going strong with no issues at all.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I wish I had a few to go out for testing @PhoneChanger! I'd nab one for myself. yahoo

It looks like a great bit of kit @TallTrees!

@Cleoriff A lot of tech can be quite short lived so its good to hear your old Surface Pro is still going strong. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5