Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NHS websites now free for O2 customers

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

In response to the need for access to the latest healthcare guidance, all O2 Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go customers can now access NHS websites without using any of their data allowance.

Calls to NHS 111 are already free for all O2 customers.

Social_Static_1920x1080_FB-Twitter.jpg

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Quick question about the voice calling issue - the brief notice on the status website does not mention 5G.
Is that because it is not affected, or it has been missed off?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

JamieB14
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Great news ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 13 of 18

Lf1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
As a GP, we are now using more video consultations via providers such as clinic.co and accuRx. I think it is fantastic that O2 is providing free access to healthcare sites but wonder if this could be extended to these sites too? In the surgery it is easier to use your mobile For the video consultation and use the PC for the GP consultation software. Particularly key workers have to have consultations while out, sometimes in a quiet office or in their car for some privacy. If there was free data for these sites it would help the health service through this pandemic
Message 14 of 18

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Some feedback here @Martin-O2 @Marjo.
Maybe get the back room IT people to speak to the NHS?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 15 of 18

Jo-joanp31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Guys I too am using AccuRx for video consults ...fine when remote working but zilch WiFi at work so using my personal data ..please please can you consider free data for this access during the pandemic
Message 16 of 18

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Jo-joanp31 wrote:
Hi Guys I too am using AccuRx for video consults ...fine when remote working but zilch WiFi at work so using my personal data ..please please can you consider free data for this access during the pandemic

Tagging admins @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to add AccuRx to "free" services, especially as company WiFi may block access, @Jo-joanp31.

Great suggestion. 

Message 17 of 18

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Jo-joanp31 wrote:

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. We receive lots of similar requests frequently so in order to make these changes to the network as quickly as possible, weโ€™ve prioritised websites we think our customers - especially those who are vulnerable - may benefit from most at this time.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 18 of 18