cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Leonard
sorry but my huawei phone has no signal just emergency calls my partner is on o2(blackberry) his signal is fine whats goin on?
many thanks Jaime.x
Message 41 of 970

mi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do i change my user name?
Message 42 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Leonard, why has my iPhone been on 'No Service' since about 1pm today 11th July? Cheers Stu
Message 43 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
No service in west london since lunchtime
Message 44 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI Leonard, my name is Paul,

I've had my iphone for a couple of weeks now and really like it! I;m a bit concerned about signal strength, at the moment I have NO SERVICE,is there a problem in my area? CH45
Message 45 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi im bev and iv bin with o2 forever but to day they have annoyed me i cant recive calls or make calls and i cant get through to o2 customer services on here or the phone can any1 tell me wats goin on 😞
Message 46 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my name is Gemma, I'm having big problems with my phone can't make any calls, or receive texts and can't get through to anyone what's going on????????
Message 47 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on the Wirral, and, like many others, have had no service since early afternoon (on my Samsung Nexus). My wife is having no trouble using her Samsung Galaxy II. Why is no one who represents O2 answering all these 'no service' posts on the forum? Will we all get a refund in our next bill?
Message 48 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
No signal in leicesterLalthough did check the status and at 11.01 it was ok and they say its updated hourly (yeah right). Come on O2 don't do a Natwest on us.
Message 49 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All, this is my intro....so how do i post a new thread
Message 50 of 970