Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I don't know if I have introduced myself yet 😃 ( I know I've been here a few month now) but here goes.

My name is chris aka childofkorn ... I'm 31 and from Devon. I've been with o2 for about 5 month ( and kind of wish I never did but I'm stuck with them for 2 year now so not much I can do lol)
My current phone is a samsung note 4 ( which I love 😍)
If there is anything I can help with here in the community I most certainly won't hesitate to help.

I guess that's it's for now

Childofkorn
Message 261 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please join me in welcoming:

@Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous 

that joined the community yesterday Welcome

You have already gave them some awesome advice, well done guys! Please make sure to show them that this a great place slight_smile

Message 262 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community! 

Why did you decide to join O2 and why are you disapointed with the company.

I'm Marina, one of the community coordinators.

Message 263 of 758

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94019 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

jonsie
  • 94019 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous 

You have already gave them some awesome advice, well done guys! Please make sure to show them that this a great place slight_smile

Welcome to the community guys slight_smile

Message 265 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous I joined o2 as a sim only contract at first.. I chose o2 because I could get a galaxy tab 3 free with my sim only contract where as my chosen network were not offering anything free.
Even with that sim only contract the network in my city is terrible.

The Internet is extremely slow in most areas ( unbearable at work) and I now have a 4g phone which is practicaly useless for anything Internet unless I'm at home connected to WiFi.
I have checked the O2 coverage most weeks and it says I should get perfect 3g but in a lot of places I struggle to get 3 bars!

I've even looked in surrounding areas and there is little villages e.c.t with 4g but this huge major city has non? We're as my chosen network has full 4g everywhere and Internet is sooooomuch better.

But if I want to leave O2 it's now gona cost me over £1000 to pay off my contract in full so guess I'm stuck with o2 😕

Message 266 of 758

Cleoriff
  • 126012 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to all of you. Lovely to have you here.Please ask as much as you like....someone will always  be on hand to help. Hopefully we can all benefit from your experiences as well Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 267 of 758

Cleoriff
  • 126012 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Welcome @Anonymous  Lovely to have you here. Pleased to see you are a member of the Android Army  LOL

No honestly... it's great to see new members....whatever phone they are using wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 268 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there everyone !! New to o2 Community so Hi......Bouncy I'm Will nice to meet you all !!

Look forward to picking Brains and maybe helping out i hope.

I am an I.T Tech for a Charity in the Highlands of Scotland and have a Nokia (Microsoft) 930 Handset. Am loving the Windows O/S on this phone and really wish i had gone Windows years ago !! Have had an iPhone and Andriod Phones in past but this Windows phone has been the best phone i have had the pleasure of using !! Look forward to Helping out in the future !! So hello  ..............

Message 269 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous  and welcome to the community !

Welcome
I'm Marina, one of the community coordinators.
Sounds like we can learn a lot of things from you!

Message 270 of 758