Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I too struggle with sleep, I think it is a problem with working nights for 10 years, although I haven't worked for 3 years! Work that one out, the doctors can't Smiley Very Happy

Message 241 of 758

MI5
  • 149462 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Hi again and Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 242 of 758

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

ah you have my sympathy @jonsie . Your brain has to tell your body it's not going out to work! While mine just needs to shut the heck up:smileytongue: x

giphy-3
Message 243 of 758

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Hi again and Welcome

Hiya @MI5  Wave

giphy-3
Message 244 of 758

pen48
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my name is Pen and just joined the Community today.

I live in Australia, but spend a lot of time in UK as I have Rels & Friends there including my youngest son who lives near Aberdeen. Everybody has a complaint about their Telco, but I have been with O2 for 3+ years and have found them to be much better than Voda. I have found O2 Shop staff to be generally very helpful and am very satisfied with their level of assistance. A special thanks to 'viridis' who helped me with the download & install of the myo2 android app onto my new One+ phone.

Cheers.

Message 245 of 758

jonsie
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Tell you what @pen48
if you find the time, I'd love to read your opinion of the one+.
Obviously it was very limited with release and would love to hear how it measures up on o2.
Message 247 of 758

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
And, welcome.
Message 248 of 758

Cleoriff
  • 126018 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi and welcome @pen48 Welcome

Really look forward to hearing from you... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 249 of 758

pen48
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No. #2 Son got his One+ 22nd Dec & loves it even better than his Nexus 5. He gave me his i3GS that he bricked in 2011. Took me a couple of months, but I revived & jailbroke it and have been sort of using that since. It's OK, BUT I hate Apple's control of everything. I have an N95 that I was very reluctant to give up. Anyway he gave me an invite & it took less than a week to arrive after ordering (just before we came home). Now learning Android and do love my One+ so far. I use it on the Telstra network here. Will keep you posted how it behaves on O2 when I come back in May for 6 months.

Ps, I'm 66 & all my kids & grandsons come to me when they trash their phones, PC's etc.

Message 250 of 758