Did you mean: 

Howdy, O2 Community!

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hello Hello,

My name is Breanna and I'm excited to be joining you all on the O2 Community. With @lewys-gp leaving, I've got some big shoes to fill but he's been amazing at cluing me in on all the fun stuff going on around here. As I'm sure you'll eventually figure out, I'm not from the UK so go easy on me 😅

I usually spend my days talking about plants so I'm really looking forward to some of the awesome ☀️ Summer Activities ☀️ that are going to be taking place really soon. 

Other than plants, I always enjoy a good challenge. Once upon a time, I lived a year off-grid in the Ozarks 🌄 and then promptly moved to China (mostly for the good food 🍜). These days, I'm often in the kitchen cooking up something complicated or working away at a sewing project. 

Breanna_0-1658838640003.jpeg

This is Micky, who is rather miffed that his bed has been removed from the desk. 

He is my co-pilot in all things so please feel free to send him a personal message any time. He will respond when and if he wakes up from his nap.

I'll be around the Community so feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help or even if you just want to chat about some cool stuff.

-- Bre

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@TallTrees It sounds like we enjoy the same things. My next project is a couple aprons as well! I've got some patterned canvas that's been asking to be made into something useful.

Message 21 of 30

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm welcome @Breanna 

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, we're a friendly bunch.

Message 22 of 30

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the team @Breanna! It's great to have you with us and I'm looking forward to working with you on this fantastic community!! 😊

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 23 of 30

RunrigForever
  • 2079 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm welcome Breanna ..... from me and my big ginger / white rescue cat Marty.

Will enjoy getting to know you and him xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 24 of 30

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @RafaC  and @Martin-O2! I'm sure you guys are going to get an earful of Micky on the daily.

If you ever hear me talking about mushrooms, that's the off-grid speaking lol.

Glad to be joining @BobM and @RunrigForever! Marty and Micky sound like a pair already.

Message 25 of 30

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Welcome @Breanna . Another cat lover I see!

Sure I'll bump into again soon, but thanks for the introduction.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 26 of 30

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Welcome to the Community Breanna, thanks for sharing some snippets into your past and life. 🐈 

As others have mentioned it’s amazing you lived off grid for a year, may I ask what brought you back and why then go to China ? (other than the food) 🍄 

Thank you for sharing a cute picture of Micky the cat, I’m sure there will be a big fan club in this community. Enjoy your new role here and hope to see you joining in with all the fun, events and discussions along the way too. 👋🏻  

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 27 of 30

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @Comben

Living off-grid is a great life but I wanted to get out and see a bit of the world before going back to it. I really think everyone should do it at least once. Unfortunately you can't buy a plane ticket with firewood so off I went to get a "real" job.

I worked in logistics and then for the government before heading off to China on (somewhat) of a whim. I visited a friend there, ended up with a canceled flight and alone in Beijing I thought, "This ain't so bad!" Turned around and went right back just a couple months later. 

I know we've had a pet thread in the forum before but I might just have to resurrect it! It sounds like quite a few of us are pet owners. 

Message 28 of 30

J9el
Level 9: Fired up
  • 957 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome @Breanna.……and Micky! Nice to have you on board 😊 

Message 29 of 30

Pipstop78
Level 9: Fired up
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics