cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get mates rates with the Multisave Plan!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

You might have already noticed this but the former O2 Family Plan has now been renamed to "Multisave", but still offers you the same benefits of 20% off airtime when you add extra phones, tablets or sims to your bill.

How the discount works:

Get 20% off the Airtime Plan of every new eligible Pay Monthly connection you add to your Multisave. You can add up to 20 connections*. Exclusions apply.

For example, if you add a new Pay Monthly connection that costs £19 a month for the device plan, and £16 a month for the Airtime Plan, you will save 20% off the Airtime Plan. Your Airtime Plan will then be £12.80 a month, saving you £3.20 a month. If you add a Pay Monthly sim only contract, your discount will be taken off the Airtime Plan.

More info on the Multisave Plan is available here.

Happy Saving! 😊

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Jluis2306
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just seen your post and I just can’t believe what I’m reading to me that is just a lie let me tell you the truth how it works there quick to sell you a new contract and then when you tried to activate your discount it doesn’t work. I will explain I had a contract with O2 for many years and upgraded Mobile. And the same time I Took a new contract with data for the tablet I bought off O2 I was promised this 20% discount on that line when I was sold it over the phone as because I would have additional line but that is false you can only have a additional 20% discount on a mobile line not a tablet because you are not able to send a text from a tablet to 25100 to activate it. And I was told this when it got sold to me told. So I cool that’s false advertisement on the website.

I spoke to customer service several time and They do not care and could not help me so that why I am call the advertisement is Force

Sorry for the bad news

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Jluis2306 

You simply just put the sim in a phone to text, however, the text can be sent from any other device on your account, it doesn't have to be sent from the new device.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Jluis2306
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried swapping the Sims over my phone and it still didn’t work and I sent a text from my mobile account too and call customer service team and got told it wouldn’t work because it need to come from a new sim because it is my second account.  The second account Is a data only and there is no tablet in the marketplace to send texts 

Message 4 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Jluis2306 

Put the tablet sim card into a phone, and then send the text message, that is how I did it with our data sim.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 12

Jluis2306
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry I think I made it clear I have tried it hasn’t worked  I don’t know what else to do maybe it’s because I’m using Apple products

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Jluis2306 

I can assure you it does work from the lead device on your account, however, we’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

Jluis2306
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been in touch several times by email by phone by WhatsApp live chat and all your service advisor told me what I posted in the past that they can’t help me because it’s a tablet so you can listen to all the phone calls I’ve made in as they get all recorded and then I see so please advise even spoke to Apple themselves customer service team to see V HillI have been in touch several times by email by phone by WhatsApp live chat and all your service advisor told me what I’ve posted in the past that they can’t help me because it’s a tablet so you can listen to all the phone calls I’ve made in as they get all recorded and then see so please advise even spoke to Apple themselves customer service team to See and help me and they said it was down to your O2

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

I can't listen to any calls as I am just a customer like yourself, who has texted for multisave discount many times in the past and every time I've done it from my lead device.

You just text LOYALTY to 21500 and follow the instructions that get texted back to you.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Jluis2306 

This isn't customer services, but a customer to customer forum. 

You can add it on, you just need to put the sim card in another phone and text from there, it worked for me from a data sim card.

Nothing to do with Apple at all. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 10 of 12