Did you mean: 

Father's Day coming up! Ideas from O2 Priority

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, how are you doing today? slight_smile

It's going to be Father's Day on Sunday the 18th June. If you have a dad, know any dads or you're a dad yourself, you might have some plans for that day? slight_smile It would be nice to hear about it!

There are some gift, activity and food-related things on O2 Priority too that might be of help when thinking of any dads day plans! Check these out for example:

Some ideas on gifts:

• Treat  your dad to 30% off anything fashionable online at Abbott Lyon (sunglasses? Watch? Accessories?)! See here
  • What about sport gear? You can treat him to some new running shoes or gym clothes with 20% off at New Balance, here.
  • You can treat dad to a quality brew gift pack for just £25, see here
  • What about a personalised phone cover for £5 with a photo of you and your dad? Check here
  • Does he like DIY? Say "Happy Father's Day" with a new screwdriver set. See here
  • Treat dad to a massive discount on green fees for 2 years! See here
  • If you'd like to treat him to a special day out, check this one, 25% off Virgin Experience Days

Food-related ideas:

• Treat the ‘old man’ to some tasty Italian, with 20% off food & drink, here
  • Dad got a bit of a sweet tooth? Take him to Zizzi’s and get a free pistachio and salted caramel pudding with any main. Check here
  • Does he love quality steaks and meats? Get 50% off this tasty meat hamper!

What do you have planned? slight_smile

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

take my dad out for a game of golf and let him beat me for once wink 

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

My dear day Roy, bless him, passed away January 2016 ... I have a lovely Fathers' Day card for him ... intend to eat what dad liked eg cottage pie + green beans with plenty of gravy followed by rhubard & custard = from M&S ... milk chocolate bounty = dad wasn't a drinker & I'm too financially embarrassed to buy a bottle of Baileys = he & mum luvved a 6 o'clock Baileys xx slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
that is beautiful and made me well up! xx
Message 5 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Sounds lovely guys! slight_smile

@Anonymous do you often play golf with your dad? slight_smile

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

not as much these days as we both have very busy lives.. but we do as and when we can 

Message 7 of 7