Did you mean: 

Community rewards March & April 2021

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I'm happy to announce that it's now time for the April community rewards! In addition we have also been able to make the necessary calculations for the March rewards so if you qualified for either the March or April rewards you have been tagged below. wink

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community activities during December. smiling If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. wink

@127, @717266, @Abbie11, @afiifafiifa, @AGB24, @Alanjones, @Alimad, @Ally3103, @Anonymous, @Anna12, @ASA1, @Ashfaq, @b4u2, @Bambino, @Ben_Forrester, @Bhomika, @BobM, @Bradt90, @cannycustomer, @cantona56, @caprice, @ChrisJackson, @Cleoriff, @ComaChameleon, @crizdee, @disgustedcustom, @dizliz, @dm15285, @Emmachaplin87, @F56JCW, @FionaC1, @Gemma0613, @GerardC, @Gill08Mcc, @Glada_vickan, @gmarkj, @Gordy67, @guybrush, @Helen11, @Help21, @Jac3, @James21, @jasons6930, @jdee, @JemmaB, @Jenny105, @JMI, @Joanie, @johne53, @Jolinechurchwel, @Jomamijo, @jonsie, @joules, @KateH, @Kawneet, @Kiru, @Kiruthiban, @KMac69, @KMarshall, @Leo-21, @liggerz87, @Lilactimes73, @Lins56, @Liz12, @LocoMotion555, @LottieJosh, Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Luke30 wrote:

Now do I find out on my o2 app if my martch and April reward has been applied to my account? 

Follow the guide below:

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

When you get to the bill details, look for a section on the left called recent charges (assuming your bill has not been generated since the credit was applied).

@Martin-O2 - my rewards have been added - many thanks!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 31 of 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Also mine have been applied @Martin-O2 

Many thanks x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Mine too slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 39

Anna12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI Martin,

I think I may be too late for this!  But the number is [REMOVED] - many thanks!

Message 34 of 39

gmarkj
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Hi @Anna12 - please come back and edit your post with your phone number.

This is a community forum, so your phone number is available to the world!

Click the arrow in a circle to the right of your name and choose edit.

To send your number privately to @Martin-O2 , click his user name and on the next page click the button to send him a message.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 35 of 39

Anna12
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - I realised after I had done it and now I cannot seem to delete the post - please can someone delete it for me?  There is no edit button by my name or anything - please help!

I could report to the moderator, so I did and asked them to remove it too!

Message 36 of 39

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Anna12, I've gone ahead and removed the number for you 😊

Message 37 of 39

gmarkj
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

There is a time limit for how long you can edit your post @Anna12 and if you didn't have the option you must have been outside that.

The report content is at the bottom of the same menu, so if you can see that you are looking in the right place!

Thanks @Breanna for removing it.

Message 38 of 39

Anna12
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much - much appreciated 😍

Message 39 of 39