Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 791 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Afternoon people 😁

Hope we're all looking forward to the weekend‼️ 

Please find some more information on the O2 Community Rewards for February.

These are now separated into three different categories  Gold (£20), Silver (£10), and Bronze (£5)

As we appreciate your contributions to The Community, we would like to credit your bill or PAYG SIM. These may not be applied instantly, however, if you haven't seen your reward added to your balance, but you are tagged below, don't worry this will be showing shortly.

Below is a list with all rewarded members. If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward.

@BobM@RunrigForever@Pipstop78@TallTrees@Mi-Amigo@gmarkj@Bambino@Cleoriff@Oxonian,

@madasaf1sh@pgn@Enlli@MI5@jonsie 

I will update this thread when all credits have been added 👍

More info:

giphy (2).gif

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12350 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Can confirm - emails and texts arrived overnight saying it had been added to my account.

Thanks @Dave-O2 !

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 35

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7093 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

Had the email but not the text that usually arrives at a similar time.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 22 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146844 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28259 Solutions

Had an email this morning The first time ever, so I guess that means I am now on 360 😫

I must away to see if MyO2 and account access is working or not, oh joy !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 35

MI5
  • 146844 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28259 Solutions

As expected, a complete ****** show.

My number no longer exists, wife's number says there are 2p of extra charges but nothing to explain why and says you don't have a spend cap on this number,yet when you try to manage your spend cap it says there is one and won't let me change it.

2 moths of device payments left on her account then both will be off to EE.

******ing disgraceful !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 35

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37210 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@MI5 - it took until the next billing cycle after I was moved to 360 for things to straighten out, even then the MyO2 App is showing some things, the web version shows others - or parts of'em.

And it said I owed £3.46 the day I was migrated, which I paid as it was not yet the 14th (my bill is always 1st of the month). Turns out it was a poorly-worded e-mail 🙄

Some of the observations here: 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16...

Note contracts past, billing history prior to migration date, payment history - all still missing ...

Good luck with EE, I think their customer forum is Khoros too 👍🏼

Oh, and my Community reward appeared yesterday, with e-mail, Text, another e-mail and the reminder from the app all landing today, thanks @Dave-O2 👍🏼

Message 25 of 35

MI5
  • 146844 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28259 Solutions

Thanks for the notes @pgn 

It's not the forum I have a problem with wink

Message 26 of 35

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10600 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

Thank God, I am on the old billing system still, and fingers crossed I will be one of the last to be moved... 

But on a more positive note my credit has been applied...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 27 of 35

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Got 2 emails and 2 texts at 2am....annoying but at least they arrived for the first time ever

Not sure why they doubled up, maybe to make sure I was awake?

Credit applied so thank you @Dave-O2 

Message 28 of 35

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

....and just tried to check My O2 and got the error message 'we're working on it'

4 ducks in a row just to brighten up the page!

Message 29 of 35

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Amazing!

All these people waiting hours to get through to O2

Just been on the phone to query my bill and got nstraight through to an adviser, no waiting whatsoever....

Message 30 of 35