Did you mean: 

Community Recap: March 2023

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi slight_smile

Hope your first quarter of 2023 was a good one. Here we are, already on to April! Let’s have a look back through March and see what you all got up to.

Amazing Content Created by You

The Games 🎮

White Room Quiz Wed 01 Mar 2023 - Regulars` Choice Quiz 2

You voted and @Mi-Amigo listened. March started off with the runners up of the Regulars’ Choice categories. Many a silver thinker in this round.

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 144

@Cleoriff swept the board taking all three trophies in Game 144 of the WHD. Seven players and over 16 pages of play!

The Laughs 🤣

Beware the Ides of March

Men at some time are masters of their fates.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars

But in ourselves, that we are underlings.

Salad anyone?

This is why BEER is very important 🍺🍻😊

Can’t argue with the logic imparted to us here!

This is brilliant

Is it comedy or just the reality we’re living in 😂 We can't tell!

The Discussions 🤔

Predicting the Future?

Mark R. Sullivan - forward thinking or time traveler?

Chatgpt - is it a reflection of our internet culture, or something more?

If you’ve not heard of it yet, you will soon. What are your thoughts on OpenAI and ChatGPT?

News, Updates and Announcements 🗞

What’s New?

Uswitch Telecoms Awards 2023

Another congratulations to VMO2 for their wins in the Uswitch Telecoms Awards 2023!

Anything I missed? How was your March? I'm sure you'll let me know in the comments 😉📢

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122949 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Despite March being the wettest and coldest for a long time, there were a lot of good things going on in the community.  I enjoy the quizzes and all the funny stuff posted.

We lost an hour's sleep when the clocks went forward giving us lighter nights. Unfortunately it hasn't got much warmer.

For me, it was great to see the start of the 2023 Formula One Season. Unfortunately, my team isn't doing as well as hoped. Still, we are only 3 races in and it's a long season. 😂

I have to mention a problem which is occuring regularly on the community. The 360 billing platform!

There's a lot of confusion and a lack of knowledge surrounding issues with 360. We tag advisors and apparently only a certain few know how to deal with members on this new billing system. This needs to change as soon as possible. It's causing far too many problems.

All that said, March was a good month as we now approach Easter.

More fun and games on the  community. 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2