Did you mean: 

Community Recap: April 2023

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Greetings (earthlings?) 🖖

It’s May! We made it through April and now *hopefully* can look forward to some sunshine and rising temps for awhile. We had a great last month with tons of content from you guys so let’s have a look, yeah?

Amazing Content Created by You

The Games 🎮

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 145

The new and improved WHD has been a hit with a total of 99 words found in the first game of the month!

Easter Community Event - Guess The Film (Bunny Edition)

@Comben stopped by to host a Bunny Edition quiz. I think I would have aced this one if I was here 😝

The Laughs 🤣

Easter jokes

@Pipstop78 provided us with a week full of Easter jokes. Love these little tidbits in the morning!

National Tea Day

Check out @pgn's handy diagram to see if you fit the bill…

The Discussions 🤔

Easy come, easy go - utopian fantasy or dystopian nightmare?

Concept or not…it’s a bit much, no? 

What do People think of this article?

Stop Scams UK had some pretty bold claims against O2 in this article shared by @Enlli

News, Updates and Announcements 🗞

What’s New?

Emergency Alert Test: Sunday 23rd April at 3pm

What started out as a “heads up” turned into a bit of confusion as some folks didn’t receive the emergency alert.

Let me know what I missed, what you enjoyed, or even what you’d like to see more of next month ❤

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the recap @Breanna, so much happens on the community I do miss a lot of things.
Cheers to all the amazing people that contribute and join in, I have enjoyed being part of these forums. 👍

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122958 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I completely missed this @Breanna apologies.

I enjoyed pretty much everything last month, particularly the Easter games and discussions.

May will be different for me. I have a rock and Roll weekend May 11th-15th and a spot of surgery on the 25th So I wont be on much at all....but I'll be thinking of you. 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3